At 2:30pm EST today (03/31) - NRR

jleejlee 1,539 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
alright, this is being discussed in the BRITS thread, but i am putting it out just to catch a few other heads.at 2:30pm today (EST) FC Barcelona will be playing Arsenal FC. Supporters and neutrals alike are getting pretty geeked at this game, as both teams play a style of football that is largely considered the most attractive in Europe.I highly recommend you try and watch this game if you can. It's on Fox Soccer Network here in the States.FCB are reigning European champs and are favorites for this match. They also have a player that is largely considered the best in the world (L. Messi). Arsenal also have a handful of very good players as well.this is also a rematch of the 2006 champions league final, one that still give Arsenal supporters nightmares.WATCH THIS GAME IF YOU LIKE SPORTS[/b]

Comments

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts
    ITS NOT ON f*cking GODDAMN TV HERE IN MERRICA. I mean it is, if you have a baller cable package with FSC included. Does anyone know of a reliable stream for this game? For big games they always get cut off on the standard sources.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    I already asked my boss if I can watch the whole thing (California timezone-related)!

I agreed to do 3 hours of spreadsheet work tonight from home to make up for it.

ITS NOT ON f*cking GODDAMN TV HERE IN MERRICA.

They're showing it at the sports bar around the corner from my office.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    if you can download sopcast, myP2p can usually be used to pick up a good stream.

also:

justin tv
    iraq goals
    atdhe

others exist too.

Congratulations on living in a place with non-corporate sports bars, or any place where such facilities are located near offices or other populated areas. Some of us don't have these luxuries.

if you can download sopcast, myP2p can usually be used to pick up a good stream.

also:

justin tv
    iraq goals
    atdhe

others exist too.

Sopcast is Windows only isn't it? Justin TV goes down quickly. And it sucks. ATDHE is sometimes reliable but not for big games I've found. I'll check out iraq goals thanks.

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    ignasty, you may want to see what Spanish Language channels you have too, it might be on one of them.

Congratulations on living in a place with non-corporate sports bars, or any place where such facilities are located near offices or other populated areas. Some of us don't have these luxuries.

That wasn't meant as a dig on you, son. I called four local sports bars to see which ones are showing the match, and 100% of them were. Try calling around if you haven't already, I'm sure someone is showing it. The amount of extra money they'll make from the bar alone would by itself pay for their FSC subscription.

I appreciate it. I don't really want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings. JLee, we don't get free Spanish language channels in this part of the country. Thanks tho y'all. I'm sure I'll find one good stream.

I'm really looking for a close battle between Maxwell, Sergio Busquets and Pedro for the biggest pussy honor. Should be a good race. How are they starting Pedro over Henry with Iniesta out, really tho?

Should be a good race. How are they starting Pedro over Henry with Iniesta out, really tho?

Didn't Pedro get a brace in their league match last weekend? Henry hasn't scored schitt lately, but has had some beautiful assists.

b/w

There's no reason Iniesta should not be starting.

bb/w

I should also add that I'm not rooting for any team in particular, but just want to watch the beautiful game played by two amazing teams.

Fabregas will start!

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts

also:

justin tv
    iraq goals
    atdhe

others exist too.

rojadirecta is usually pretty useful too.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    How are they starting Pedro over Henry with Iniesta out, really tho?

Because it is a Big Game.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Pedro would struggle to get in the Spurs team.