ok weird teacher.

Comments

• wow

"fly pelican, fly!!!"

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    What the French?! Toast...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    These are child actors. It's been outed as a
    project from some director. It's not nearly as depressing as I originally thought it was. I mean, they're still kids which is kinda messed up, but they're kids who are already being whored out instead of some regular old schoolchildren.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    These are child actors. It's been outed as a
    project from some director. It's not nearly as depressing as I originally thought it was. I mean, they're still kids which is kinda messed up, but they're kids who are already being whored out instead of some regular old schoolchildren.

worst fudging news ok. fudge you mother fudger

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Popcorn as a mountain of cocaine. Props to the props.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    wow

"fly pelican, fly!!!"

I thought that bit was funny.

Really, though - is this any more morally suspect than the video for Sky's The Limit (which I love, incidentally), which uses a similar-age cast and similar imagery on a much bigger budget? While I think this is bizarre, if only because it's been shot to look like an amateur video, I do wonder if the main reason it seems unsettling to us as adults (if indeed it does) is because of our familiarity with Scarface and its position in the realm of popular culture nowadays. After all, there's plenty of murder, betrayal and implied incest in Hamlet, but none of us would think there was anything too strange in a video of a school production of Hamlet featuring kids of this age.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i don't care whether they're child actors or school kids, THEY'RE STILL CHILDREN!

WHICH IS WHY IT MAKES THIS SO AWESOME!

the final scene? classique!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I think I would like it better if the whole thing was made kid-friendly. Like if the "coke" was referred to as popcorn and the shootout was silly string or something.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts

makes me kinda thinkf of this