DJ Mordecai on Mellow Madness (latin DJ set)

mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
thought some of you may like this... I got to guest on my friend Michael Murphy's radio show - Mellow Madness on WRIR (Richmond Independent Radio) yesterday. I decided to play a (mostly) latin set. all played off of microwave, sorry. :Phope you enjoy it anyways. I think it came off pretty well...http://doublestandardcrew.com/2010/03/29/dj-mordecai-guest-set-on-mellow-madness-32810/Bobby Rodriguez ? Recuerdos De ArcanoJoe Bataan ? Women Don?t Want To Love MeRay Camacho And The Teardrops ? Si Si PuedeBlack Sugar ? Valdez In The CountryOrquesta Zodiac ? El ViolentoLos Tainos ? Amor MioMongo Santamaria ? The LetterRay Barretto ? Pastime ParadiseTempo 70 ? La Pequita De PaquitaOcote Soul Sounds And Adrian Quesada ? The Revolt Of The Cockroach PeopleBio Ritmo ? Los RomperosBrownout ? OlvidaloLos Dinamicos Exciters feat. Ralph Weeks ? Let Me Do My ThingCelia Cruz & Johnny Pacheco ? QuimbaraMilton Zapata ? Viva ZapataJohnny Colon & Orchestra ? DescargaRalph McDonald ? Mister Magic (Green Tea?s Re-Fried Mix)DJ Day ? Mo Horizons ? Ay Y N?ama (Day Remix)The Spam Allstars ? El AguafiestaMiguel De Deus ? Black Soul BrothersShaw El-I Rajiv ? All The Way Down (Instrumental)Ricardo Marrero & The Group ? My FriendThe Har-You Percussion Group ? Welcome To The PartyThe Lebron Brothers Orchestra ? Dance, DanceThe Lebron Brothers Orchestra ? Summertime Blues (Funky Blues)Chollo Rivera & The Latin Soul Drives ? Black And BluesPhirpo Y Sus Caribes ? Oye Como VaWillie Col?n ? Willie BabyWillie Col?n ? Willie WhopperRay Perez Y Los Kenya ? Esa MujerBronx River Parkway ? DondeLa Crema De New York ? The Cisco KidRalph Robles ? Taking OverThe Latin Blues Band featuring Luis Aviles ? Lay An Oz On Me BabyThe Latin Blues Band featuring Luis Aviles ? (I?ll Be A) Happy ManBobby Quesada And His Band ? Bataola BoogalooIsmael Miranda Con Orchestra Harlow ? Rise UpManteca ? AbacuaOcho ? Coco May May

Comments