Comments

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    several have turned up in richmond thrifts over the last few years for $1
    books around $400, and a few sold on ebay for $250-400
    but
    $500-700............????

queen of rock ???
    maybe queen of early mtv

• The ultimate example of how hype and rarity overshadows any shred of common sense.
    Anyone ever hear this?? It's good-timey saloon music.It sounds as good as it looks.Major dissapointment awaits anyone foolish enough to buy this piece of dung.

• The ultimate example of how hype and rarity overshadows any shred of common sense.
    Anyone ever hear this?? It's good-timey saloon music.It sounds as good as it looks.Major dissapointment awaits anyone foolish enough to buy this piece of dung.

I'm guessing they're the same people that were foolish enough to by her other records too...

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    It's good-timey saloon blaxploitation[/b] music

• This is the holy grail[/b] for every Pat Benetar fan

didn't know there even was such a thing!

• This is the holy grail[/b] for every Pat Benetar fan

didn't know there even was such a thing!

I thought the holy grail for Pat Benatar fans was sleeping with her circa 1981...

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    The ultimate example of how hype and rarity overshadows any shred of common sense.

Is that "Shaft" listed on that "Theme from Shaft"? I'm just trying to wrap my head out a "good-timey saloon music" version of that.

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    I ran into Pat Benatar a few years ago. She was shooting pool with a bunch of her (hot) girlfriends at this place in Santa Monica. I wanted to tell her to "hit me with your best shot" but my common sense won out over the liquor. She looks more attractive now than she did in her heyday if you ask me.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    later to become the queen of rock

• new location:
    Hardcore Benatar fan