Laundry Room Moves

2»

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This thread is bringing up issues I wish I'd never had to think about.

Like the fact that the lint catcher on dryers could just as easily be referred to as the pube catcher?

Funny, I've never found masses of pubes in my lint catcher.

Perhaps you have male pattern pubic baldness at your house.

As for peanuts, I bet they don't disintegrate in the washer now that I think about it. If they don't disintegrate during the poo making process I'm guessing maybe it's ok it made it through. But if this dude ate peanuts and then shit himself, isn't it odd only *one* survived?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

No, not masses. I'm just saying. Laundromats are shared space.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I really wish I hadn't clicked on this thread.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts

Like the fact that the lint catcher on dryers could just as easily be referred to as the pube catcher?

As for peanuts, I bet they don't disintegrate in the washer now that I think about it. If they don't disintegrate during the poo making process I'm guessing maybe it's ok it made it through. But if this dude ate peanuts and then shit himself, isn't it odd only *one* survived?

After giving this some more thought, I would say it's save to assume that he ate a bunch of peanuts but chewed most of them thorroughly enough so once he shat his pants, most halfdigested peanut fragments were small enought to be flushed out of the machine at the end of the washing cycle.

To fully establish this theory, of course it would be best to re-inact the chain of events.

• Options

After giving this some more thought, I would say it's save to assume that he ate a bunch of peanuts but chewed most of them thorroughly enough so once he shat his pants, most halfdigested peanut fragments were small enought to be flushed out of the machine at the end of the washing cycle.

To fully establish this theory, of course it would be best to re-inact the chain of events.[/b]

LOL!!

To fully establish this theory, of course it would be best to re-inact the chain of events.

It just seems odd that only one made it through. Of course, maybe he only ate one of those airline packages of peanuts, and in that case I could see how statistics may favor only one full section getting through.

Driftwood, had wheelchair guy traveled prior to your interaction?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

It just seems odd that only one made it through. Of course, maybe he only ate one of those airline packages of peanuts, and in that case I could see how statistics may favor only one full section getting through.

Maybe he ate a ...

• Options
    I don't recall if dude had just travelled, doubt it. But yeah, it's curious that only one quarter of a nut survived. Maybe much smaller pieces fell through the holes in the drum that are there to drain the water?

Maybe another quarter nut ended up lodged in one of his pockets during the wash cycle?

Maybe he ate a ...

Oh good call...good call indeed.

And it just hit me, it's really a poo legume.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I swear I thought this thread was about gettin down in a laundry room. I got some stories when that thread pops up!!

I swear I thought this thread was about gettin down in a laundry room. I got some stories when that thread pops up!!

Good ahead, this is a flexible thread. Put the poo peanut to shame.