blues/rockabilly reissue 45s

milliondollarsmilliondollars 568 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
where do all these rockabilly/blues 45 come from that are all over the place right now. (jazzman records for exapmle)i assume these are unofficial boots!? anyone know where this stuff comes from?

Comments

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    euroman collectros

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    There is a guy here in Dallas that has a world class Rockabilly collection.......he literally has stacks of bootlegs strategically placed around his Record Room(s)....he explained to me they were there just in case someone broke in to steal his records......his logic was that they would grab the boots first and leave the "REAL" collection that is locked up alone....best use of bootlegs I have seen!!

• There is a guy here in Dallas that has a world class Rockabilly collection.......he literally has stacks of bootlegs strategically placed around his Record Room(s)....he explained to me they were there just in case someone broke in to steal his records......his logic was that they would grab the boots first and leave the "REAL" collection that is locked up alone....best use of bootlegs I have seen!!

degenerated & paranoid vinyl junkie

• actually this is too funny