Options

Medicine Show #3 - Beat Konducta in Africa

2»

Comments

• As one who partakes in the piff and is completely honest with myself, I can say that people who are constantly stoned are boring as hell to be around. Thus, music made by stoners is usually pretty boring as well. When you smoke all the time you get lethargic and subdued and I ain't feelin' that shit. But if you dig it then play on player.

Sorry, but what a shit perspective...in that most people who do smoke all the time are doing so to calm what without weed would be an off-the-charts hyper. It's that whole thank goodness for the good, as without it, I would be bashing your punk ass teeth in kinda thing...and I guarantee that's not the kind of excitement over boring you would ever want.

Is Harvey Canal threatening me over the interwebs?
    I feel as though I've finally arrived at soulstrut. Huzzah!
    I disagree with your generalization as to why most smokers smoke but I certainly wouldn't call your perspective "shit." Next time I'm in Austin you can beat me up and then we'll smoke a blunt and discuss the Bilderburg group and you can school me on Z-Ro. Deal?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I too thought the one Harv was threatening violence, but look closely at his comments, I don't think he's talking about bashing *your* "punk ass teef," shawnald.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    DustedDon said:
    anybody checking for Madlib in 2010 is probably 17 years old...

you are so cool

It's my favorite release of his this year followed closely by the pre-Stones Throw days archives and OJ Simpson

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    damms said:
    DustedDon said:

you are so cool

It's my favorite release of his this year followed closely by the pre-Stones Throw days archives and OJ Simpson

YOU MAD?

:talib:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    damms said:
    DustedDon said:

you are so cool

wow

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    DustedDon said:
    you can do better than that

damms said:
    DustedDon said:
    you can do better than that

sorry my lil dude i can only make so many jokes about back packs and "real hip-hop"....