Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Larry Bird: Greatest shit-talker in NBA history? Could very well be.

• I really liked that Bird-Magic doc

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    Warriors are going to be sold. Probably the end of the line for Nellie, but a great opportunity for Warriors fans. Maybe they can hire a coach who gives a fusk about developing young talent and start building something in the bay area.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    warriors gonna lose tonight

Amar'e is getting warmed up

deal

b/w

NASTY NASTY NASTY DUNK IN THE 4TH

UTTER DEVASTATION:

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    131 points = NAGL

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Warrioirs have the third worst record in the NBA. They lose almost every night!

Will u continue post AMERIE dunks next year once he's in Miami or will u try to force Grant Hill down our throats.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    haha

• Don't worry Grant doesn't dunk... man, he was seriously tripping in crunch time last night, too.

Don't worry Grant doesn't dunk.

uhhhh.....

git fam

• G_BalliandoG_Balliando 3,916 Posts
    I'll get excited when Amare posterizes somebody who matters on a team that's relevant...

I'm getting a little worried about the Nuggets. We're playing decent (last 2 losses really irked me), but I'm nervous about going this long without Kenyon. I really hope he can get back in a uni soon and return to form. He has been incredible this year. Without him, our playoff hopes are much more questionable. We need him to perform big in the post-season. He is our best big defender and against teams like the Mavericks and Lakers, we will not get far enough without him.

• haha... i'm in Phoenix so I watch almost all the games. That clip above only has like 3 or 4 hard dunks on it, and they're from a span of two years. Trust he only gets like 2-3 of those in a year..

not hatin though,, i've been nothing but impressed by dude

• I'll get excited when Amare posterizes somebody who matters on a team that's relevant...

• I'll get excited when Amare posterizes somebody who matters on a team that's relevant...

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    yeah, he jumps high.
    if only he cared about playing defense in the paint as much as he does about dunking, he'd be great.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    Gotta give it to Wade posterizing Verajao

sadly I was at concession stand waiting for my chicken tenders, watching this on the little screen during this dunk

yeah, he jumps high.
    if only he cared about playing defense in the paint as much as he does about dunking, he'd be great.

This.

Plus, I was only commenting on the "Amare posterizes [dude from the Warriors]", I didn't watch the mixtape clip.

I liked Amare a few years ago, but I don't think he will ever be "that dude" because he hasn't really made any strides to learn to play better defense. He can block shots, but that's about it. I still consider him a liability on defense. So as much as I want to like him, I'm pretty much over him.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

and the and one w/ D Wade riding on his back....

Nuggets starting to fall apart a little here toward the end of the season. They got 11 more games and just lost 2 in a row to weak teams. Not a great way to wind out the season. And they're on a road trip now.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Gotta give it to Wade posterizing Verajao

F*ck march madness

• reskresk 391 Posts

and the and one w/ D Wade riding on his back....

6'4" shooting guard against a 6'11" pf/center, face to face >>>>>> 6'4" shooting guard getting "dunked on" from behind by a 6'8" small forward, and then falling down like your made of rubber, while the smaller player stares you down

• reskresk 391 Posts
    second favorite dunk of the season

ty lawson (5'11") vs Mbenga (7 footer)

• reskresk 391 Posts
    As much as I would love to see Amere with miami, I have a feeling he is gonna be as bad as shawn marion was withOUT nash. He sure as hell wont hurt miami though

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    second favorite dunk of the season

ty lawson (5'11") vs Mbenga (7 footer)

thats not the same as chest to chest/facial type shit.

A dude leaping behind u anit no big whoop IMO.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    thats not the same as chest to chest/facial type shit.

A dude leaping behind u anit no big whoop IMO.

Major

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The Warriors are hopefully going to be sold to Larry Ellison of Oracle. The curse may be lifted! The problem is that probably wont happen for several months. What a difference a real owner may make with this joke of a franchise.

We had a trade exception from the Jason Richardson trade that we never used. When we traded Stephen Jackson we got a bunch of expiring contracts, none of which we have used. And because of injuries in the last two seasons, we currently have 4 D-League players on the roster. Those guys actually play okay, but that's what management goes out and gets instead of trying to make any trades that will cost us real $$$. The one time we get a playoff team in 15 years, we break it up the next season because the team president didn't want to give a long-term contract to Baron Davis. We are pathetic.