A gift to all (alba related

2»

Comments

• thanks for this, maru. please know that it is appreciated.

side note: arabic tattoo on her dude's arm?

• She's pretty and all, but still ALL CUTE AND NO ASS MAKES HERM A FLACCID BOY.

Ehhh, what am I saying? I'd still line up in that foochy pucci.

Herm

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    She's pretty and all, but still ALL CUTE AND NO ASS MAKES HERM A FLACCID BOY.

Ehhh, what am I saying? I'd still line up in that foochy pucci.

Herm

I really see a genuine difference between "no ass" and "small ass" though. Some folk have "big" asses and still have no "ass" like no hips, no shape...just like some girls can have compact booties that still are fully formed and outstanding...like JA...

...although on the other hand, I see your point

• this thread is kinda making my balls hurt

• this thread is kinda making my balls hurt

Do I need to know that? Guys help me out here--should I be cool with dudes telling me their balls hurt or am I entitled to be feel like that's information I simply don't need? Is it manly to to be down with ball hurt talk? I'm confused.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This thread is creepy as hell.

• Do I need to know that? Guys help me out here--should I be cool with dudes telling me their balls hurt or am I entitled to be feel like that's information I simply don't need? Is it manly to to be down with ball hurt talk? I'm confused.

it was just a joke (probably not a good one), i don't think it's anything you need to get too worked up over... the fact that you gave that much thought to a comment about my balls is very flattering, though

• Options
    He's joking too, Numbnuts.

K.

• He's joking too, Numbnuts.

K.

i believe he's already testified that his nuts are not numb.

• Options
    Damn! And I thought that was the only relevant time I'd ever have to use that phrase.

K.

• ^^^

hats off to great use of the term "numb nuts"... i have always been a big fan of that insult

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "Yo, fucknuts!"

Steven Seagal.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    This thread is creepy as hell.

• "Yo, fucknuts!"

Steven Seagal.

Is that from 'out for justice'? I used to watch those movies with my pops and i would always feel awkward during the invariable superfluous sex scene. anybody notice how many movies steven makes these days that no one ever hears about? they must be really popular in croatia or something. "clementine" anyone?

• Options
    Cue picture of him in a record store wearing a housecoat...

Who posted that a while back????

K.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    "Yo, fucknuts!"

Steven Seagal.

Is that from 'out for justice'? I used to watch those movies with my pops and i would always feel awkward during the invariable superfluous sex scene. anybody notice how many movies steven makes these days that no one ever hears about? they must be really popular in croatia or something. "clementine" anyone?

I saw a trailer for a new one the other day. It stated that it's the best one he's done in years and fans are losing their minds.

• Plot Summary for
    Clementine (2004)
    Kim is a Taekwondo champion who decides to give up his fighting career for good in order to take care of his daughter Sa Rang. But when an evil gambling kingpin kidnaps Sa Rang, Kim must agree to fight in a rigged boxing match in exchange for Sa Rang's freedom. Kim now finds himself face to face with "King of the Cage" fighter Jack Miller (Seegal). A man who has never lost.

dudes I have to see this.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    "Yo, fucknuts!"

Steven Seagal.

I saw a trailer for a new one the other day. It stated that it's the best one he's done in years and fans are losing their minds.

Segal still has "fans?" LOL!