who on their grind right now?

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited March 2010 in Strut Central
should be outinstead I be sortin a haulwho else be grindin?

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

LET'S
    GET
    IT
    !

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    75% grinding
    25% bitching/complaining

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Just express mailed a 47 pound box of chud to Russia.

suns be grindin

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    24/7, my dude.

That said, I couldn't do it without my friends. You know who you are!

REY SEND THA CHUD TO THE RUSSKIS IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTHERN CHILLY VODKA EUROMAN BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

24/7, my dude.

That said, I couldn't do it without my friends. You know who you are!

SIK

YES

SOLO DOLO IS A PEACEFUL GRIND THO

TRANQUIL EXCEPT FOR EAST VILLAGE RADIO STREAMING

DEALTH

ANYONE NEED A MINTY ONE OF THESE?
    HOLLA

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

REY SEND THA CHUD TO THE RUSSKIS IN THE GREAT WHITE NORTHERN CHILLY VODKA EUROMAN BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN

REY, YOU A FOOL FOR THIS ONE !!!

------------------------------

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    ooooooh dem days are gone homie... I got a wife n kid.

Man, I feel you on this one! Same thing over here. When my daughter was born, 6 1/2 yrs ago, I started on the straight & narrow. Although the ghosts keep calling, I just can't answer call anymore. Too much to lose.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Grinding = 14642 posts??

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Man, I feel you on this one! Same thing over here. When my daughter was born, 6 1/2 yrs ago, I started on the straight & narrow. Although the ghosts keep calling, I just can't answer call anymore. Too much to lose.
    Clowd and Breez: I understand where y'all are coming from, but please be advised that this thread doesn't really concern "grinding" in the actual "street" sense, but rather "grinding" in the sense of a currently fashionable kind of play-acting where dudes who buy and re-sell records somehow equate it with buying and re-selling drugs. This equivocation is handy on a couple levels, because 1) it injects criminal grit and cachet into what is in fact a wholly legal retail operation and 2) it lets the aforementioned dudes bust out all the trap-rap references they've been saving up.

All of which is just to say, I get the feeling you two are talking about some real shit, but you should maybe know that this here is not really that.

Grinding = 14642 posts??

poastin 14644 while handling my biz and possibly coming to Too Strong, AZ in the fall

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

Clowd and Breez: I understand where y'all are coming from, but please be advised that this thread doesn't really concern "grinding" in the actual "street" sense, but rather "grinding" in the sense of a currently fashionable kind of play-acting where dudes who buy and re-sell records somehow equate it with buying and re-selling drugs. This equivocation is handy on a couple levels, because 1) it injects criminal grit and cachet into what is in fact a wholly legal retail operation and 2) it lets the aforementioned dudes bust out all the trap-rap references they've been saving up.

All of which is just to say, I get the feeling you two are talking about some real shit, but you should maybe know that this here is not really that.

YOU JUST A HATER

I got that work, son!

"A legend on two boards like I'm Ja-ay Adams"

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    tryna get out

but the game keeps calling me

I got that work, son!

"A legend on two boards like I'm Ja-ay Adams"

ROTFL COPTER RIGHT NOW,
    STRAIGHT FOLLISH!!!!!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Cool thy self down with some rita's Italian ice

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    one of the worst threads we have seen thus far

kind of makes you wish the board had stayed down

ok

YOU JUST A HATER
    Player, please--I just parcel-posted like ten boxes of Reliv to Auburn Hills. You're just mad because I'm moving that kind weight right in your backyard.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts

Well then maybe "Grind" ain't the word that should be used here.

Cool thy self down with some rita's Italian ice
    I am unfamiliar with Rita's Italian Ice. Is there perhaps a picture with you standing in front of one?