Sufjan Stevens

KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I saw that guy on MTV News Hear It First and had to turn it off after about half a note of music before I threw up.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    marco speaks the truth

xian banjo indy rock ??

no thanks

• Is this the guy that's going to do a concept album about all 50 states? There was something in the last Spin or Rolling Stone about him. The whole concept sounds painful...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I saw that guy on MTV News Hear It First and had to turn it off after about half a note of music before I threw up.

Marco and I often disagree about rock, but here there's little to disagree on here: 'babysoft' doesn't begin to describe this, and the 'indie rock' pioneers of yesteryear should cry due to what they've brought about

The sad part is this isn't even the first indie rock act to do a 50 states series either

• i heard the michigan one and i thought it was pretty good

I'm waiting for Guam/US Virgin Islands...

I'm waiting for Guam/US Virgin Islands...

puerto rico

soon come soon come

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    every girl i know gets crazy swamp panty for this dude. dude has like 4 sold out shows in nyc soon.

never heard him though...

• every girl i know gets crazy swamp panty for this dude.[/b]

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    Best selling CD in my store right now (soon to be passed by Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah) so I love the guy.

Same here. A friend played me the "Illinois" one and i must say i was pleasantly suprised. The best bits of Badly Drawn Boy w/ added echo...