Um, can I ask an id question about trapdoor mix 2?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey Dark, have you ever had a fish filet sandwich from Wendy's? They are quite good. The fish is North Pacific cod, and it is quite flaky and tender. You should try it sometime.

I can confirm that the track in question is "Intro" by Trapdoor as I own the record.

• darkdark 52 Posts
    Under the benefit of the doubt... Controller, Driftwood, thank you for your help. Trapdoor sounds like a reasonable name for a 1967-1972 kind of group. However, I can't find any information on a group named Trapdoor from that time. No popsike records, nothing on ebay, no hint of a reissue, or any general history or mention of the band on any website that I can find. Are you maybe referring to the Trapdoor lp from the group Dead C?

Driftwood, any chance I could get a picture of the album cover? Or maybe you could tell me what label it was released on?

@Kinetic, please post screenshots of the PMs you received at the-breaks.com in the last 24 hours.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Yeah Kinetic, post-up.

The Trapdoor album is pretty awesome. Sure, "Intro" is their best known track, but "Outro" is basically pure blood-shitting, face-melting fire. Best track on the best record I own.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The Trapdoor album is pretty awesome. Sure, "Intro" is their best known track, but "Outro" is basically pure blood-shitting, face-melting fire. Best track on the best record I own.

Outro is the SHIT!!!!

- spidey

• Options

Outro is the SHIT!!!!

- spidey

major cosine over herre. Outro pretty much walks all over Intro. And I say this with teh knowledge that Intro is real heavy. Intro is like getting pelted in the face by a snowball you didn't see coming. Outro is like that gun you whip out after getting pelted. It's mad, balls-deep, raging demon-type fire.

Fuk it. I'm off to go play this beast right now. Thanks for reminding me about Outro, dudes.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah Kinetic, post-up.

I will, I will! I have shitloads, but my digicam has gone walkabout so i have to secretly borrow my work one!

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Under the benefit of the doubt... Controller, Driftwood, thank you for your help. Trapdoor sounds like a reasonable name for a 1967-1972 kind of group. However, I can't find any information on a group named Trapdoor from that time. No popsike records, nothing on ebay, no hint of a reissue, or any general history or mention of the band on any website that I can find. Are you maybe referring to the Trapdoor lp from the group Dead C?

• Options
    Hey Dark, have you ever had a fish filet sandwich from Wendy's? They are quite good. The fish is North Pacific cod, and it is quite flaky and tender. You should try it sometime.

As Soulstrut's resident fish sandwich expert, I can confirm that the above statement is disturbingly true however a healthier option should be explored if the means are available to do so.

As Soulstrut's resident fish sandwich expert, I can confirm that the above statement is disturbingly true however a healthier option should be explored if the means are available to do so.

I'll need to receive at least 3 PMs from independent 3rd party sources to verify this claim.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I'll be one...

• darkdark 52 Posts
    Yeah Kinetic, post-up.

I will, I will! I have shitloads, but my digicam has gone walkabout so i have to secretly borrow my work one!

You could just do screenshots, like with the print screen button if you're on a PC. That way we could read the text.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Dark, you can't find that shit on popsike because nobody in their right mind would sell it.

• Options

what's hellthier than north pacific cod?!? NOTHING DUDE!!!1!

b/w

take that shit to fish-sammiches.com!

Hey Dark, I'll sell you my Trapdoor

PM me for details.

• darkdark 52 Posts
    Kinetic, where you at? I know you got a couple of these lying around in your breaks account...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    sad.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    "Kinetic dark"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Kinetic, where you at? I know you got a couple of these lying around in your breaks account...

YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE

• darkdark 52 Posts
    There are certainly more messages. I just wanted Kinetic to post them as per our deal.

Dark, you're Psych expert at the-breaks status is confirmed. I jsut want to asure SS that I have compelted my analysis of the responses received thus far and it does appear at this stage that Dark IS the resident psych expert.

I concur that he is competent at distinguishing accurately between psych and prog, can explain why funk is dead and also knows how to spot the subtl differences between $600 and $1600 records.

• darkdark 52 Posts

Well, I think this ends this little escapade. Too bad there was no one here who could answer my original question.

• Options
    AHAHAHAHA...no.

b/w

plaese to list your top 5 psych breaks.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I still contest your expert status.

Contest vetoed.

• darkdark 52 Posts
    dark said:
    its the epitome of the style of music that I try to create and record myself, so I'm very keen to find out the artist.

I recorded something inspired by that intro. Though its a preliminary mix, I thought I'd share it - no samples.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tmqitwinnnh