Amsterdam record show photos

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2010 in Strut Central
A snowy saturday morning, i headed over to the show, pretty piss-poor turnout. the room smelled of BO. And then i realised i had left my wallet at home and only had 15 bucks on me.bugger.

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    good pulls
    the petard are fire

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i believe you about the B.O.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Nike x Parra jacket! I want that.

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

Nike x Parra jacket! I want that.

He must be the only person there without a black jacket.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Seems organized.

• A snowy saturday morning, i headed over to the show, pretty piss-poor turnout. the room smelled of BO...

bugger.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    you did ok with $15 though.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    "Music from wild angels" looks promising, but unfortunatly it's a total terd.

• I see he has one of those things from Avatar that he can use to psychically bond with the beasts of the forest.

How do you like that Chris Hinze Sister Slick? I found it recently. I wasn't amazed but maybe you can encourage me to give it another chance.

• I see he has one of those things from Avatar that he can use to psychically bond with the beasts of the forest.

This dude has to be real careful when he needs to take a shit with a tail like this. If not tucked away properly, this thing can easily physically bond with his anus.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

bugger.

YES, YES and thrice YES

Nice one TD

Two thumbs up.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

How do you like that Chris Hinze Sister Slick? I found it recently. I wasn't amazed but maybe you can encourage me to give it another chance.

I scored that one a few years ago and it aint too bad, tts got a couple of funkier tunes that I dig...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

I see he has one of those things from Avatar that he can use to psychically bond with the beasts of the forest.

This dude has to be real careful when he needs to take a shit with a tail like this. If not tucked away properly, this thing can easily physically bond with his anus.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Who that, Bib Fortuna?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Who that, Bib Fortuna?
    don't sleep on cosmo's star wars knowledge, y'all.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Once that thing got to like 2 feet long, there was no going back

we know you read soul strut. identify yourself, spare further clowning.

we know you read soul strut. identify yourself, invite[/b] further clowning.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

I see he has one of those things from Avatar that he can use to psychically bond with the beasts of the forest.

we know you read soul strut. identify yourself, invite[/b] further clowning.

I wonder if he can do something like this with it?