Trials of Ted Haggard hbo doc

axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
edited January 2010 in Strut Central
Prolly latte pass but couldn't find it in a search..Watched it the other night, thought it was good. I haven't been following it in the news besides the initial story so i found it pretty informative. Such a crazy story. Definetly recommend checking it out if you haven't already..

Comments

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    watchin this right now. thanks for the heads up. its pretty good. seems like dude fell from grace pretty hard

• one of the creepiest looking dudes ever.

• one of the creepiest looking dudes ever.

sayin..dude keeps smiling even when hes talkin bout being hated on etc. its an eye opener,people are so fuggin crazzzzzy!

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    and why was he banished from his house? the church musta owned it?

Arizona was not playin it seems!

• and why was he banished from his house? the church musta owned it?

thats a good question. i found it really sad that his supposed church/family just turned there backs on him. im not advocating dude AT all its just the fact that the people around him that call themselves good christians banished the mufucka. i dont know much about that religion but i would think they're supposed to help there "brother", ya know?

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    and why was he banished from his house? the church musta owned it?

thats a good question. i found it really sad that his supposed church/family just turned there backs on him. im not advocating dude AT all its just the fact that the people around him that call themselves good christians banished the mufucka. i dont know much about that religion but i would think they're supposed to help there "brother", ya know?

man u think dude had heard the term "loose lips sink ships" or better yet........."TEACH WHAT YOU PREACH!"

And ya those old friends of his are pretty ice cold now.

• and why was he banished from his house? the church musta owned it?

man u think dude had heard the term "loose lips sink ships" or better yet........."TEACH WHAT YOU PREACH!"

And ya those old friends of his are pretty ice cold now.
    imagine standing in front of thousands of people who are looking at u for guidance etc and straight up being a lying ass hypocrite? people do it every day im sure but its still mind melting to me.

• escoeescoe 113 Posts
    i cant really feel sorry for the guy, i feel sorry for his wife and kids though. man what doesnt tear them apart has GOTTA make them stronger