Ironfeet = Mangoman = ? (alias revealed again)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Time to play this game again. I'm kicking this one off with one of my favorite/most hated. Exactly who is this IF/Mango clown?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Why is this a game? You know who he is!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Bigfeet, Ironfeet, Fonzeee and Mangoman all run a kung-fu school together in Southern Cali. They have many raers and are nice with graffiti, Pop lockin' and cooking carne asada. They may or may not be in Mexico diggin' for crazy Spanish records with breaks. They all look like Priest Pai Mei....

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Bigfeet, Ironfeet, Fonzeee and Mangoman all run a kung-fu school together in Southern Cali. They have many raers and are nice with graffiti, Pop lockin' and cooking carne asada. They may or may not be in Mexico diggin' for crazy Spanish records with breaks. They all look like Priest Pai Mei....

3rd Brother you are correct, let's see if they can find the gold in the pilar of Shaolin, this time I will not be framed. Let us drink now, and we can practice our drunken mantis together! And when we are done we will pull out their inards and we can eat them like our crazy brother the deadly mantis.... HEY KIDDD!!!!!!

Gordon still looks good! But can you name a movie he wasn't bald in? Challenge of the Masters, Challange of the Ninja, Kill Bill and????

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Gordon still looks good! But can you name a movie he wasn't bald in? Challenge of the Masters, Challange of the Ninja, Kill Bill and????

Tiger on beat?

• They all look like Priest Pai Mei....

nonsence...

• Gordon still looks good! But can you name a movie he wasn't bald in? Challenge of the Masters, Challange of the Ninja, Kill Bill and????

Gordon was in Kill Bill? My movie game is so poor.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Gordon was in Kill Bill? My movie game is so poor.