Genius movie ideas *DELETED*

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited January 2010 in Strut Central
Post deleted by pcmr

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    I have one:

It's 2010. A gang of goatee-strokin', double decaff latte slurpin', bad shades rockin' hipsters in beanies sit round a loft apartment. Background beds of broken beats and nu-jazz permeate.

They connect their accumulated gizmos and gadgets together in a super-hipster experiment: i-pad into Big Muff, i-pod into Kindle, 1200s into the Smeg and so on.
    Inevitably, one of the hipsters switches the plug on and....

Boom. The hipsters are hurled back in time to 17th Century Europe, where they use their fancy 21st Century historical perspectives and nuanced opinions to influence the politicians of the time into changing their views. The slave ships don't sail. Manhattan is abandoned to the native population. The conquistadores return from Mexico. Hipster mission accomplished.

We return to the loft in 2010. It is empty. The camera pans to a flatscreen TV in the corner. We zoom in to the screen.

On it, a cross-eyed geek with thick glasses, buck teeth and a bubble perm is expanding on the pride he feels for the Queen, and of his love for nice cups of tea. It is DB Cooper.[/b]

Fin

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    I have one:

It's 2010. A gang of goatee-strokin', double decaff latte slurpin', bad shades rockin' hipsters in beanies sit round a loft apartment. Background beds of broken beats and nu-jazz permeate.

They connect their accumulated gizmos and gadgets together in a super-hipster experiment: i-pad into Big Muff, i-pod into Kindle, 1200s into the Smeg and so on.

Boom. The hipsters are hurled back in time to 17th Century Europe, where they use their fancy 21st Century historical perspectives and nuanced opinions to influence the politicians of the time into changing their views. The slave ships don't sail. Manhattan is abandoned to the native population. The conquistadores return from Mexico. Hipster mission accomplished.

We return to the loft in 2010. It is empty. The camera pans to a flatscreen TV in the corner. We zoom in to the screen.

On it, a cross-eyed geek with thick glasses, buck teeth and a bubble perm is expanding on the pride he feels for the Queen, and of his love for nice cups of tea. It is DB Cooper.[/b]

Fin

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• And that plot opens up the possibilities for his hair to be franchised and make sequels. Write that script!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I have one:

Fin

The horror..........the horror.....[/b]

I've got one:

A semi-fictional biopic of Chuck Norris with Norris played by Steven Seagal. Norris has Steven Seagal as a sidekick, played by a a panda bear that s actually a hand puppet. Seagal does his own voiceovers for the panda, with Norris doing voiceovers for the character Chuck Norris, resulting in awesome dubbed kung-fu flick mouth/dialogue mismatchery. The villain is the evil studio producer who is forcing the Norris character to do Walker: Texas Ranger by holding his wife hostage. The producer is played by Norris. The wife is played by a trained male panda bear in drag. Jean-Claude Van Damme plays Norris's Chinese gadget-making scientist friend, voiced by the panda bear (with subtitles, because the panda is Chinese). In the climax, the scientist's mind-swapping machine is accidentally turned on during the epic roundhouse-kick fight at the top of the Eiffel Tower, and the studio producer's mind is switched with Norris's, the scientist's mind is switched with the character Steven Seagal, and the wife's mind is switched with the Eiffel Tower.

Cliffhanger ending to set up the sequel.

There's also this one, which I've outlined before 'round these parts:

Monkey Knife Fight

The true story of a soot-faced miner's son, born into a short, harsh life of coal hauling in an Appalachian backwater. Yet his constant yearning to prove himself to his love drives him to dare what no monkey will: stand up to the brutish and haughty son of the mine owner. It is an American tale. It is the epic struggle of man versus the unassailable. But with monkeys. Live action, directed by Werner Herzog. Soundtrack by Rick Astley.

And hair by Justin W from the looks of it

YES!

And bottom right, some prototype Nikes for Batmon. Shame they're not luminous orange or radioactive snot-green

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Yellowman the movie....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I have a great movie idea. It's all based around this website.

http://unhappyhipsters.tumblr.com/

Which btw, did a strutter make?

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    I think someone should make a historically accurate movie about runnin' shine in the south and hotrods. There hasn't been a good one in a long time.

I think someone should do a movie about the bomb that went off in south lake tahoe in the early 80's. Starring Bruce Willis of course.

I've been working on a script that could be described as being similar to Big Lebowski but with disc golf instead of bowling.

Someone should make a Will Ferral UFC movie.

T-Lake and Peyton Manning should make a movie like Dumb and Dumber or some sort of comedy. Those two seem funny together.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I have a title idea but no storyline yet

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    There's also this one, which I've outlined before 'round these parts:

Monkey Knife Fight

The true story of a soot-faced miner's son, born into a short, harsh life of coal hauling in an Appalachian backwater. Yet his constant yearning to prove himself to his love drives him to dare what no monkey will: stand up to the brutish and haughty son of the mine owner. It is an American tale. It is the epic struggle of man versus the unassailable. But with monkeys. Live action, directed by Werner Herzog. Soundtrack by Rick Astley.

I've had the same idea(though your back story is much more detailed than mine). There was a hint of monkey knife fighting in an episode of The Simpsons a few years ago, and I was real high while watching it and thought it was a great(hilarious) idea. I'll let you sort the details of the script, but the final scene must involve:international waters, a junk barge, and two monkeys with one arm tied to eachother yielding knives.