are you an EARLYBIRD or NIGHT OWL?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
youngEINSTEIN Said:night owlpeace, stein. . .

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Hoooooo! Hoooo!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Night owl for sure.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    both, i stay up late then get up early

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I am the worst night owl of all time. I'm up until 4AM+ every night, and have to be at work at 9AM every day. This is why on Saturday and Sunday I sleep until 3PM.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    neither.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Up at 7am every day. 6:30am on the weekends. I start work at 10-11am, so I don't have an excuse.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Nightowl. I never get enough sleep. Stay up late every night and work a lot! Working 90 hours this week. I'm ready for a big vacation in the fall.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Night owl by nature, but having kids has forced me into the early bird role. I never in my worst nightmare thought that 6AM would be my normal wake-up time, but here I am. Childless strutters, beware, this fate awaits you too...

• Night owl by nature, but having kids has forced me into the early bird role. I never in my worst nightmare thought that 6AM would be my normal wake-up time, but here I am. Childless strutters, beware, this fate awaits you too...

He speaks the truth...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Both. I stay up late, then get up early. And about once a month I'll sleep for 14 hours straight to recharge my batteries.

• night owl!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Used to be a night owl when the kids kept me up. Now they sleep in until 8-ish.

Now that they "sleep in", I'm up a 6:30 and enjoy some me time. Also, run 5k with my dog. Feels good.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Night owl by nature, but having kids has forced me into the early bird role. I never in my worst nightmare thought that 6AM would be my normal wake-up time, but here I am. Childless strutters, beware, this fate awaits you too...

He speaks the truth...

b/w

• Used to be a night owl when the kids kept me up. Now they sleep in until 8-ish.

Now that they "sleep in", I'm up a 6:30 and enjoy some me time. Also, run 5k with my dog. Feels good.

you run 5K on the reg? DAMM

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    As a DJ I stay up late, and have always been a night owl by nature. However, over the past few years I've noticed that, if I'm not working, I'm in bed by 12 or 1 and waking up by 8 am.

So I've switched sides to the Early Birds!

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    up at 5am every weekday morning, up at like 630-730 at the latest on the weekends if i didnt go out the night before.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'm up at 7:30 weekdays for work, so my body has been trained to the point where I can't really sleep past 9 or 10 on the weekends. I like the morning, though. There's a sense of promise early in the morning that dissipates around 10-10:30. But I also stay up 'til dawn on the weekends sometimes, which completely ruins me the next day. I like 'em both, and my body hates me for it.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    NIGHT OWL, big time.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I am, by nature, a night owl. If I don't have something (i.e. a job) keeping me on a more traditional schedule, my natural inclination is to stay up until 6am, then sleep until 1pm.

But I do have a job (hooray for that!), so I get up at 7:45am, but even that feels unconscianably early.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    early bird

• with my 9 to 5, i have become an early bird.

• BOTH!

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    night owl for various reasons. i really seem to feel more creative and sharper between 11PM and 4 or 5 AM. i dont want to always be like this though. i have a schedule fantasy that goes like this: rising early, doing some painting (artwork), going for a bike ride, coming home, lunch, then working on music and video projects, dinner mixed in there somewhere, to bed by midnight. a fantasy for now.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    I usually go to sleep on the weekdays between 1:30-3am; never earlier, every now & then a little later. weekends usually hit the hay b/t 3-5am.

I wake up for work around 8:30-9:30, at work by 9:45-10am.

Strange schedule I guess.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I am the worst night owl of all time. I'm up until 4AM+ every night, and have to be at work at 9AM every day. This is why on Saturday and Sunday I sleep until 3PM.

Ouch. I wish I worked a job that allowed me to be comatose

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Nightowl. I never get enough sleep. Stay up late every night and work a lot! Working 90 hours this week. I'm ready for a big vacation in the fall.

OUCH HOLY SHIT.

I'm a big quality of life guy when it comes to work and I think 45 hours a week puts a huge dent in my life.

I hope you get paid well to bust out 90 hours in a week. Like really well. Like you're banking $300k or something.