HEAVY LATIN MIX !

roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
SALSA DESCARGA GUAGUANCO CUMBIA GAITA PORRO BOOGALOO GUARACHA SICADELICO LATIN JAZZ and more[/b]... right here:http://www.divshare.com/download/7906056-313Enjoy!RON

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Good shit on here!

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Thanks and congrats!

• roneazyroneazy 111 Posts
    thanks guys...

congratulate the musicians, many of whom are still alive, from COLOMBIA PERU CHILE PANAMA ARGENTINA PUERTO RICO and other latin HOT SPOTS! All i'm doing is showcasing their music in downloadable form! Every record on here is pretty darn rare though... not your usual FANIA TICO ALLEGRE stuff...

you guys should come to Toronto in September... lots of stuff to hear like this on the 26th...

thanks again...

RON

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'm digging the sounds/styles on this mix, man. Thanks.

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    thanks guys...

congratulate the musicians, many of whom are still alive, from COLOMBIA PERU CHILE PANAMA ARGENTINA PUERTO RICO and other latin HOT SPOTS! All i'm doing is showcasing their music in downloadable form! Every record on here is pretty darn rare though... not your usual FANIA TICO ALLEGRE stuff...

you guys should come to Toronto in September... lots of stuff to hear like this on the 26th...

thanks again...

RON

I noticed your post on that show coming up. Wish I could, brother.

Make sure that set gets recorded.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Damn, that was really nice listen!!Thank you homie.That was a nice choice of selection