JAZZ CORNER-Saint-Ex Wednesday 6pm-9pm DC!!

Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
Come on down, relax and get your socializing drink on at the best Wednesday Happy Hour in DC! I'll be spinning the wide variety of classics for both the refined of taste to the uninitiated....something for everyone! 6pm-9pm(so come early!) this week and ask about drink and food specials($2 Yeunglings I believe, confirm w/Benji the Bartender when you order)--Corner of 14th and T, NW DC, just around the corner from the U Street Cardoza Metro, Green Line!

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Big up!

On deck for the evening, lots of Blue Note of course(Sonny Clark, Hank Mobley, jackie McClean,etc), plus Charles Earland, Azar lawrence, Miles, Monk, Ramsey and much much more!

Tonight-6pm to 9pm...right up until iPod Night begins!
    Bring yer iPod full of Throbbing Gristle and impress the patrons!

• Come on down, relax and get your socializing drink on at the best Wednesday Happy Hour in DC! I'll be spinning the wide variety of classics for both the refined of taste to the uninitiated....something for everyone! 6pm-9pm(so come early!) this week and ask about drink and food specials($2 Yeunglings I believe, confirm w/Benji the Bartender when you order)--Corner of 14th and T, NW DC, just around the corner from the U Street Cardoza Metro, Green Line!

Cool flyer C****!

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    Sounds good chy'all!

I'll see you all tonight!

peace.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Sounds good chy'all!

I'll see you all tonight!

peace.

Thanks to Kid and DCDigga(we'll get it together soon!) for stopping by...nice crowd tonight! Cal Tjader's killer version of "I want you back" was the hit of the night!

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    good chit mang.

it was dope meeting you finally birdman.

cheers!