Comments

• 4 - I'm getting married next Saturday

CONGRATULATIONS man

Seconded man. doin it soon myself

for me...

1. New Job
    2. Dope New Job
    3. getting old paid vacation time i shouldn't officially get
    4. Doing the deed in 40 days myself. holyshit that is soon.
    5. Making good connects at the new job

no bad this week.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    1. in love
    2. girl gave me her laptop to make beats with
    3. tall cans of L??wenbr??u to combat heat
    4. ableton 5!!!!!! THIIISSSSS HEAT!
    5. baden and vinicus doing 'canto de iemanja', in my head all day everyday

no hatter 5s
    rays of happiness to all.
    it is a good day.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn a triple wedding on the strut...

Jinx
    Ross
    Tate

Congrats to all 3 of you....for your upcoming plunge into the married world. May it be wonderful.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Jinx
    Ross
    Tate

Congrats to all 3 of you....for your upcoming plunge into the married world. May it be wonderful.

yeah...suckerrrrrrrrs

HAHAAAAAAAAAA nah, just playin, I'm happy for each one of ya'll

• Damn a triple wedding on the strut...

Jinx
    Ross
    Tate

yeah...suckerrrrrrrrs

I wonder if when Justin says "I Do" Day and Daze are gonna feel a little twitch

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Jinx
    Ross
    Tate

yeah...suckerrrrrrrrs

I wonder if when Justin says "I Do" his new toof[/b] is gonna feel a little twitch

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    I'm sittin here laughin at BOTH you funny fuckers.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Congratulations on the impending nuptuals, Raws. It's the beginning of a great adventure.

That goes for the other two dudes getting married, too; I hope that all three of y'all are marrying friends.

But, cho:

Didn't the nuns warn you about overuse of one's own graemlin, star?

"Gotta take ih teezy!"

Speaking of nuns: I don't have a top five, but I will say that I find the seemingly perfect teeth of the present-day David Mancuso oddly magnetic. Can any of the NY contingent speak on whether dude had them capped or something?

• Sankyoo berry mush, Jimmy James.

Speaking of nuns: I don't have a top five, but I will say that I find the seemingly perfect teeth of the present-day David Mancuso oddly magnetic. Can any of the NY contingent speak on whether dude had them capped or something?

Next level: DentalStrut. Cue lots of Keith Hudson threads.

Studio kinda real plaque-y, as I would say....

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

undercover
    dentist

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

4 - I'm getting married next Saturday and 99+% of everything is taken care of, right down to dinner reservations for the honeymoon in Sonoma (No Crink/No Offense, Jeff!). I'm really looking forward to everything and no, I'm not "getting nervous."

Damn, that was fast! It seems like you just got engaged a second ago (was it really last summer?)... ::insert your choice of broke-ass graemlin here?::

Congratulations, by the way!!

• ... ::insert your choice of broke-ass graemlin here?::

This is awesome. Can we get one that says "SCOOBAY!"

This is awesome. Can we get one that says "SCOOBAY!"

AWAAAAY!

PS LOL!

• Or perhaps one that says "Rraaaaaah, Rraaaaaaah!"

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    tonight ross is going to have fun... first were going to meet up at ******* and then we'll gather our shit up and swing on over to *********... once we're done with that it's off to the ********... that, if im correct may be followed by ******** but im not positive.

shit sounds fun! 6:45 paw! urrrie...

but fuck you and paycheque... the two of you are some shit talking bitches...

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Good Records

1. 3 six Mafia with Young Buck, Ball and MJG "Stay Fly" - Three 6 and Willie Hutch I think this Willie flip is even better than "Testing My Gangsta". Real southern rap fanatics I'm definitely a dirty south little dude.

2. MOP with 50 "Big Boy Game"- Nottz once comes with the slappery, MOP with the unintentional comedy.

3. Guessing on random jheri curl shit on ebay. Ended up getting some pretty good records.

4. Got the week off from work. Weather has been dope.

5. My hoop team won our league in a blowout. I even tried to slap backboard on a layup with a couple minutes left. They had a dj there playing "We are the Champions" at the end of the game. Supposed to be gettin a trophy. I'll put it up next to my G Unit plaque that I still haven't got.

2nd Time Around Records

1. Only got the week off because I twisted my ankle pretty bad.
    2. I'm gettin rid of a lot of my records. Can't be transporting Crusaders and random other crap around. Still hard to let go!