4th of July Beer Count

dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
One.Rainier in a cold can from the fridge, getting decontextualized- yet- somehow- topical- politico- soulstrut- style with Curtis Live. Because of you guys.

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    I'm on beer #3

Bells Porter - MI staple

I'm listening to McNeal & Niles - 'Thrust'

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Zero

Sick in Bed

bummer

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    zero for me as well...been at work all day, but today is time and a half, so I aint complaining

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    5: Coronax3, MGD, Pabst,

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    whoa dude post a time zone: five is too far along for PST

second rainier crackt.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'm on beer no. 4. I will definitely drink 10 by the end of the day/night.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Hi folls. No drinking for me today. I'm taking it easy. We have a show with Duran Duran tomorrow and I will be dealing with a bunch of random British people all day. They are flying in tomorrow to start a string of West coast dates. Tomorrow will be pretty crazy. Their rider requested a brand of British tea I've never even heard of for their dressing room! LOL.

Chan, just get them some Lipton's.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Chan, just get them some Lipton's.

LOL! JYEAH!!!! What up Mike? No joke son, these guys got like ten different kinds of British teas on their rider! I'll hit em with the Lipton's and tell em Mike Bell said deal.

third rainer. just read one of the jo-bros is engaged. I'm almost buzzed enough to admit that "joebro's before hoez" is funny.

soon we depart to some houseboat bbq fireworks viewingness...it's kinda pretty much going to be epic.

and F talmbout brittz and their teas on this day wtf treazonous comeon

and F talmbout brittz and their teas on this day wtf treazonous comeon
    The irony. I'm on no. 5...

on R-dogg number five. GF and her visiting best friend (F) have retreated for a disco nap... Now it's Sly Stone's Riot and the chumps in the apt courtyard don't even get it...even if they knew the cover...

i'm subversive...

and bordering on pleasantly drunk now...

neighbor's alarm clock has the whole apartments up early (i'm gonna go flip some breakers), so I got to taking inventory: bike is locked up proper, walletphonekeys are straight, boxers are already dry (jumped in the lake whoa), girlfriend's visiting friend did NOT get to take that dude into my room for the night (we're out on the hide-a-bed), and I'm only about 30% hungover.

considering I started so early (for me) and had about one thousand beers, I'm calling it a huge success! USA! USA! USA!

i cannot believe I jumped in the lake

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    glad I didnt decide to drink last night...I was DJing at a spot I have never played and the bartender gave me shit about not paying for my CLUB SODA! "We dont let bands an DJs drink for free" So, Ive been playing for a few hours and I dont even get a 8oz cup of carbonated water for free?!? F*ck that place.

that's unamurkan.