My new house has music history

CBearCBear 902 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
I was just sweeping the back yard of my new house, and uncovered this from 1981...I know how archeologists must feel now. I love my house even more.

Comments

• Ha..awesome.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    for some reason I always remember the "Who are You" graffiti painted on the asphalt of a basketball court near where I grew up. It was crude, just white krylon, but used the stylized band logo with the arrow coming out of the O in WHO.

It was along the end line, 2-3 feet past the 3-point line. If you made a shot while standing on it, it was 4 points, but you had to sing "WHOO ARRE YOOUUU" as you took the shot or it didn't count.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I was just sweeping the back yard of my new house, and uncovered this from 1981...

I know how archeologists must feel now. I love my house even more.

I amuse myself at one of the local metroparks, there is some concrete with several 80s rock bands... you would think I would recall but some reason I can't.

• TensTens 27 Posts
    Some of the first graf I remember in my hood were Ozzy tags wrote in white house paint with a brush on the sidewalks.

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    The neighbors told me that they used to cook meth in our garage, and the harley-guy across the street sold it. There's more graf in the garage, but it's run of the mill toy-style stuff.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    The neighbors told me that they used to cook meth in our garage, and the harley-guy across the street sold it. There's more graf in the garage, but it's run of the mill toy-style stuff.

SLAYER

That always seem to be the rock guys choice. That or METALLICA. I think because the logos were cool yet easy for a moron to do.