HALP! Gucci Mane / Oj da Jooman interview...

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Ok, so I'm interviewing Gucci Mane and Oj da Jooman (whose name I understand is somehow correctly spelled "Juiceman") tomorrow and I'm looking at SOME of y'all to add some input/questions that I might have overlooked.People that have nothing to add, k.i.m.What say y'all?

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Keep it related to keys/birds, hoes, stackin' money and crazy jewelry! End every question by yelling a high pitched "AYE!" Ask those dudes how they met and if they are going to do a full length album together. Find out what ATL rappers they have beef with. Make sure Gucci Mane still keeps it so icey. Ask what his next chain will be. Ask OJ The Juiceman if O.J. Simpson was guilty of murder or if he was innocent. Ask them how they got the crowd so hyped at the birthday bash.

• What kind of publication/website is this for? It's hard to pick out questions without knowing that...meaning what kind of audience is reading it?

Of course, the obvious -> 24-23/Jeezy (if you are trying to get some JUICEy beef crap, although I doubt you're trying to go too far down that road. Personally, I wouldn't try fueling that fire anymore than it may already has been)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    what does K.I.M. stand for?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Since when did having "crazy fruity swag" become what's cool to be?

• what does K.I.M. stand for?
    keep it moving.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Is OJ of any relation to the Jew Man of NYC shoe fame?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    keep it moving

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    i always find it interesting to find out a artist's inspirations/fav song/album.