Billy Mays too? Damn...

DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
R.I.P.And I was just starting to enjoy his 'Pitchmen' show on Discovery.

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    2 replies including me? WTF? Billy was the man...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I saw this a minute ago and thought it would be a fitting tribute.

Damn right!

Billy Mays ran it. Forget Vince and his Shamwow and Anthony O'Australia. BILLY!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    perhaps the saddest recent death, due to the fact that he didn't have time to run through all his money...

RIP BILLY MAYS: I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHERE I WAS WHEN I HEARD YOU AND YOUR BEARD PASSED.

LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD CLASSY GUYS...

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Anthony O'Australia.

He's English. Unless that was a joke.

Him and Anthony Sullivan had a company together - I just started watching their show 'Pitchmen' on Discovery and Billy went from 'Late-Night-Guy-Who-Shouts-And-Sells-Things' to 'Guy-Who-Deserves-All-He-Can-Get', at least in my eyes.

Anthony O'Australia.

He's English. Unless that was a joke.

Him and Anthony Sullivan had a company together - I just started watching their show 'Pitchmen' on Discovery and Billy went from 'Late-Night-Guy-Who-Shouts-And-Sells-Things' to 'Guy-Who-Deserves-All-He-Can-Get', at least in my eyes.

Actually I had no idea what his background was and just took a stab at it.

I find Billy's passing much more clean and with less attached drama. I respect him for that. And there were no pretenses to his public persona; you always knew where he stood, and that was to sell you junk on late night tv.

Vince from Shamwow will never have that same appeal due to his working lady incident.

ANd I really don't find Anthony Sullivan to be that entertaining. He's ok and does his job, but lacks the enthusiasm of Mays or Vince.