Harvey: explain? (Drake-Ro)

noznoz 3,625 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    ?????? what the hell is he doing? 'i'm just going to play this other dude's song and rap along'. is this post-post rapp?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Bonus points: "RIP DJ Screw" is currently a trending topic on Twitter.

• I'm just trying to wrap my head around the notion of Drake exploiting the popularity of someone more talented and interesting than himself for personal gain.... It just seems so totally unlike the Drake we know and love.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Ultimately, after all the dj'ed tunes, the opening and even headlining acts, and everything liquid that's been ingested, all too many Texas rap crowds just want to kumbaya Mo City Don in unison. It's our Freebird and apparently, Drake knows it.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    damn that is some crowd participation.

• Ultimately, after all the dj'ed tunes, the opening and even headlining acts, and everything liquid that's been ingested, all too many Texas rap crowds just want to kumbaya Mo City Don in unison. It's our Freebird and apparently, Drake knows it.

Sayin', don't know why people are hating on that. Dude knows his audience, and gave em what they wanted (crowd erupting), but teh internet will be the final judge?