KZSC Fall Record Sale! Saturday, November 21st!

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited June 2009 in Announcements
I just got word from the station manager that they have set a date for the record swap this fall. November 21st, as usual the Saturday right before Thanksgiving. At this point you guys on Soulstrut know the deal from previous threads - it's a mellow event that has grown each of the last 4 times we've done it, and there are always good records to be had. As always, it's free admission, and will start at 10 AM. For a peek at last Fall's show, check this thread:http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...part=1&vc=1Since I don't work at the station anymore, I'm not doing 100 percent of the organizing, though I will be getting the dealers set up and will be there bright and early until we lock up the building. I'm not sure whether I'll be selling this year...probably just bringing a box to put on someones table.This year the number of tables is capped at 40 because people deemed last year "too crowded" (I didn't find this to be the case, but whatever.) So I'm posting up here first to see if anyone is interested in getting a table - they'll be either $35 or $40 each, I haven't quite worked out the details yet. Let me know if you're interested, and then I'll be getting in touch with people later to confirm 100 percent.Whoever is interested in selling send me a PM or email [email]cdsale@kzsc.org[/email]

Comments

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Damn last year was fun!

Will be back again to buy your underpriced spiritual yazz