Burger Joints that where mentioned in Music?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
TOP Burger Joints from East to West, that was mentioned by your favorite MC's or track etc... What's yall pick? Is it Burger King, how bout Whitecastles (was that Melle Mel???)...What Burger Joint?What track did you hear it on?and is it a dope spot?Fat BurgerIce Cube, yeah you know the title....Not bad, Got's to get an egg and cheese on that burger fo sho!Cali/the West got the best spots hands down, prove me wrong....

Comments

• Every burger joint ever
    - Busy Bee

Game over.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    "Slim Jenkins Joint" Booker T., well its an instro so it is only mentioned in the title...but I love that tune!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hi Ironfeet, see you at the show

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    "Slim Jenkins Joint" Booker T., well its an instro so it is only mentioned in the title...but I love that tune!

you should hear this killer version of this tune by this venezuelan group- Los Juniors Squad w/ nice fuzz guitar all over

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    "I once got busy in a burger king bathroom"

the humpty dance, digital underground.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

you should hear this killer version of this tune by this venezuelan group- Los Juniors Squad w/ nice fuzz guitar all over

sure , just send a VG or better copy to Memphis and I will listen to it

man, I betcha it kills, I would love to hear it!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

sure , just send a VG or better copy to Memphis and I will listen to it

man, I betcha it kills, I would love to hear it!

I've got an open one and a sealed one. it's pretty cool. got some garage/psych collectors interested in the lp....

• got some garage/psych collectors interested in the lp....

You just got one more.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

got some garage/psych collectors interested in the lp....

You just got one more.

holler if intersted. it is avail. for trade/sale. memphis headz know the deal.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Artist: Da Lench Mob f/ Ice Cube
    Album: Guerillas in the Mist
    Song: All on My Nutsac

Ice Cube: "What should I do? Work for $3.22
    Welcome to McDonalds, May I please help you?
    I don't think so. Homie Don't Play that"
    Jay Dee: "Well here's a gun. Can home say gat?"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    MacDonalds is my spot

I can do the boogaloo!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

"....Tommy's Joint on Van Ness/ LUCKY PENNY[/b] on Geary/ put you up on late night spots but yall dont hear me!"
    -Prego w/Zest

the scrambled eggs may be green sometimes but DO NOT sleep on LP's Burgers or apple pie ala modes.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

"....Tommy's Joint on Van Ness/ LUCKY PENNY[/b] on Geary/ put you up on late night spots but yall dont hear me!"
    -Prego w/Zest

the scrambled eggs may be green sometimes but DO NOT sleep on LP's Burgers or apple pie ala modes.

Used to be called the Copper Penny. Real SF headz know the deal. But me I miss the Purple Hippo joint on Van Ness.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    I like the whopper / F*** the big mac.............(AYO?)

Rob Base

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

"Dick's is the place where the swass hang out"

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    google.com - ' site:ohhla.com "White Castle" '
    ----

Artist: Eminem Album: white label 12" * Song: My Name Is (Bootleg ...
    ... This guy at White Castle asked for my autograph (Dude, can I get your autograph?)
    So I signed it: 'Dear Dave, thanks for the support, ASSHOLE! ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ eminem/rm_bside/mynamebv.mnm.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: DJ Honda f/ Grand Puba, Sadat X, Wakeem Album: DJ Honda ...
    ... a brother thinkin' Live Tokeyo watch Sadat will blow the spot up Hook (x4)
    Grand Puba: It's time to run right through ya like White Castle do ya Be true ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ dj_honda/dj_honda/from_ny.djh.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Kool Keith Album: Sex Style Song: Don't Crush It Typed by ...
    ... and not for a breakfast meal This ain't no Burger King, this ain't no White
    Castle Not like some ugly girls in Bentleys tryin to give a hassle I like ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/k_keith/sexstyle/crush.koo.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Monie Love Album: In a Word or 2 Song: Wheel of Fortune ...
    ... Here's a dollar and the deal Treat yourself to White Castle's For me it's back
    to the wheel [Verse 4] The third was a white collar working in Manhattan ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ mon_love/inaword2/wheel_of.mlv.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Insane Clown Posse Album: Psychopathics from Outer Space ...
    ... I call to the white castle. Secret service on the phone giving me a hassle.
    He said the information I requested was denied. Before he hung up the phone ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ icposse/otrspace/dirtball.icp.txt - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Rah Digga f/ Busta Rhymes Album: Dirty Harriet Song ...
    ... (Rah Digga) It be's the little mama, lip gloss and eyeliner The only shit
    poppin like White Castle or the Donna Rah Digga make the joints that the DJs ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ rahdigga/harriet/imperial.rah.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: BizMarkie Album: All Samples Cleared! Song: I'm An Ugly ...
    ... like Messy Marvin I get cheap and go settle for the White Castle bargain They
    offer me a lot in the army But I'd rather get it second hand from the ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ bizmark/cleared/ugly_nig.biz.txt - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Kool G. Rap f/ B1, (MF) Grimm Album: 4, 5, 6 Song: Take ...
    ... Go get yourself a wreath, because it's murder cause I put holes in my beef
    like fuckin White Castle burgers So now I gots to run up on a clown with the ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/koolgrap/4_5_6/take_em.kgr.txt - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Donald-D Album: Notorious Song: Another Night in the Bronx ...
    ... on to White Castle As I ate I watched this girl give a nigga big hassle Back
    on the ave the brothers sellin dope When the sister start yellin, ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ donald_d/notorious/another.don.txt - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Artist: Harlem World f/ Ma$e, Cardan Album: Harlem World The ...
    ... nice to know 'em Then screw him, like White Castle I ran right through him
    Right through him, like I never knew him [Cardan] Harlem World'll be the crew ...
    www.ohhla.com/anonymous/ harlem_w/movement/crewyear.hwd.txt - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:

1 2 3 Next

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    "I chill at White Castle cuz it's the best
    But I'm fly at Fattburger when I'm way out west"

Beastie Boys - Hold It Now - Hit It!!!

"White Castle fries only come in one size"

Beastie Boys - Slow & Low

• somehow kool & the gangs hamburgers needs to get a mention in this thread.

• Gray's Papaya in NYC (famous hot dog joint)

Jay-Z on 'Ain't No Nigga'- "All you get is 50 cent franks at Papaya's"

• wesley willis - rock & roll mcdonalds