Galactic Fractures - BOLLYWOOD! (6/21/2009)

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2009 in Announcements
Special ALL BOLLYWOOD show! Bunch of my favorites in this set, all from original vinyl soundtracks. Don???t miss the horror-classic HOTEL, its one of my favorite of the genre. Not as well known either. Hiphop fans will recognize JYOTI as sampled by Dr. Dre and others. The only non-soundtrack is from ANANDA SHANKAR, doing my favorite track ???Charging Tiger???. A couple of the tracks you may recognize as reinterpretations of American classics from the 70s and 80s.As always, Galactic Fractures is an enhanced podcast with trackbreaks and label scans!If you subscribed prior to May 2nd, 2009, you need to go to the site and resubscribe![/b]Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comSubscribe via iTunes: Launches iTunesPlaylist:College Girl - Everybody Dance With MePapi Petka Sawal Kai - Hotel Mein BottleMorchha - Lets Dance For The Great Guy Bruce LeeParmatma - Parmatma Hain PyareProfessor Pyarelal - Professor Pyarelal Title SongTrakkar - Duniya Kya HaiSawan Bhadon - Ankhen Meri MaikhanaHotel - Tere Jaisa Pyara Koi NahinJyoti - Title MusicAnanda Shankar - Charging TigerKasam Paida Karnewale Ki - Come CloserChal Disco Chal - Maf KaroDisco Dhamal - Track 1Shikshaa - Yaari HaiSawaal - Sab Ki Nigah Men Sawaal HaiYeh Nazdeekiyan - Dil Dil Dil Kabhi Dil De Bhi To DoDon - Yeh Mera Dil Yaar Ka DiwanaAaj Kaa MLA - Chalo CalcuttaQurbani - Laila O LailaShaan - Doston Se Pyar KiyaBadle Ki Aag - Jawani Men Aate Hai Daur CharRafoo Chakkar - Dil De Na