why does america....

2»

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Boston in Lincolnshire is indeed somewhat of a dreary shithole

but I know for a fact that Memphis in Egypt >>> Memphis, Tennessee

As for York vs New York, frankly it's a tie

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    when it comes to bad guys and brit's everyone forgets the best....GARY OLDMAN (maybe it's cos he rarely uses his real accent)!
    Yes i've mentioned him b4 but he really is the best! Alot of peeps i know still don't quite know who he is or even realise he's the same doode as his various characters.

P.s hahaha to duderonomy's ma!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm from a town named for a family of American revolutionary patriots - none of that UK biter BS.
    I just want Quincy, Illinois to know they ain't got SHIT on Quincy, MA. HEY, "QUINCY" ILLINOIS -
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY DEAD PRESIDENTS YOU GOT IN THE TOWN CENTER?

Cause we got TWO.

• I have to give it to new York. The only place in 'merica that's better than the place it's named after.

It makes me laugh though. If a new yorkian went to york it would definately be mass amounts if culture shock.

"your not having an ale you cunt, what are ya? A poofter or summaat?"

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I'm from a town named for a family of American revolutionary patriots - none of that UK biter BS.
    I just want Quincy, Illinois to know they ain't got SHIT on Quincy, MA. HEY, "QUINCY" ILLINOIS -
    I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY DEAD PRESIDENTS YOU GOT IN THE TOWN CENTER?

Cause we got TWO.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    In the Netherlands, Haarlem is full of the suburban overflow from Amsterdam and Breukelen is a shithole thats one standout feature is a hotel that looks like a Chinese restaurant.

Is Breukelen in the house? noone gives a F*ck.

The Dutch Wall Street shits all over the American one though:

It aint much if it aint Dutch: