Minnie Riperton "Unsung"

El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Did anyone catch that "Unsung" on Minnie Riperton on TV1..........

Comments

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

Thanks for posting up those links. I really like the Minnie "Unsung" really put her career and life out there and I really got a concise understanding of what happened to her such a beautiful voice and tragic story, As far as the Melba "Unsung" something didn't sit well with me on her story as far as what transpire between her and her husband (and daughter) esp since I didn't see where they actually interviewed her daughter. Even though Melba didn't get custody it would appear to me that years later her daughter would have at least been there for this. Melba's speech pattern also reminds me of allllll the crack heads/ substance abusers I have ever met w/ that fast jumbled kinda slurred form of speech....ol girl used some sort of drug(s) even though she out right denied using crack. On another note are you that same John from Okayplayer??

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    On another note are you that same John from Okayplayer??

I'm one of them.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    On another note are you that same John from Okayplayer??

I'm one of them.

I meant to type John Book (from Hawaii) or something like that I only ask because I used to post on there about 6 yrs ago or so

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I meant to type John Book (from Hawaii) or something like that I only ask because I used to post on there about 6 yrs ago or so

Then yes.