my Mingering alter ego

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I have been mingerfied.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Baba Booey!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    LOL you know you've finally made it. Still eagerly lapping up all Mike output. I know it kind of goes against Mike's way of working and the purpose of the 'records' but has he ever considered doing these on commission?

• LOL you know you've finally made it. Still eagerly lapping up all Mike output. I know it kind of goes against Mike's way of working and the purpose of the 'records' but has he ever considered doing these on commission?

We did discuss doing commissions a while ago, but we kind of got stuck on what to charge. He tends to spend a while formulating an idea and concept, so he invests a lot of time into it. I'll ask him about it again, though. He made a record for this, too- with a drawn on 45 adaptor.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    LOL you know you've finally made it. Still eagerly lapping up all Mike output. I know it kind of goes against Mike's way of working and the purpose of the 'records' but has he ever considered doing these on commission?

We did discuss doing commissions a while ago, but we kind of got stuck on what to charge. He tends to spend a while formulating an idea and concept, so he invests a lot of time into it. I'll ask him about it again, though. He made a record for this, too- with a drawn on 45 adaptor.

Yeah keep me in the loop on whether anything happens in taht area, I know at least a few other people who would definitely be interested in being Mingered. I was thinking that if Mike did it based on, say, a few facts about the person then that's enough personalisation for him to charge a fair whack.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Cool shit D!
    When does "Under the Radar" come out?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Another great chapter in one hell of a story. Very, very cool, man.