is this how the game is played now? (craiglist r)

shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    wtf i haven't ever heard of that record.

south bay / santa cruz people should swoop on this!

• Myself and at least two other people have been trying to find Don Scott for a while (I wasn't the one who posted on Craigslist). It's a really good modern soul 45 that Breadwinner found last year. There's a soundclip on soulsource if anyone is curious. If anyone has a copy I'll drop a couple hundred on it.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    Myself and at least two other people have been trying to find Don Scott for a while (I wasn't the one who posted on Craigslist). It's a really good modern soul 45 that Breadwinner found last year. There's a soundclip on soulsource if anyone is curious. If anyone has a copy I'll drop a couple hundred on it.

ha! i heard you were looking for that record.

i mean, is posting your grail on craiglist in hopes someone has it worth blowing up that record and hipping lames on some rare ass record?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I've never seen the record game played so badly???.

• Myself and at least two other people have been trying to find Don Scott for a while (I wasn't the one who posted on Craigslist). It's a really good modern soul 45 that Breadwinner found last year. There's a soundclip on soulsource if anyone is curious. If anyone has a copy I'll drop a couple hundred on it.

ha! i heard you were looking for that record.

i mean, is posting your grail on craiglist in hopes someone has it worth blowing up that record and hipping lames on some rare ass record?

Who knows??? It's not look the guy is going to go onto Craigslist and look up his own name.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Me and friends had actually succes looking for certain records this way in Holland. Ofcourse Holland is much much smaller.
    Indeed you will see that other people may start paying attention to a certain record that first nobody cared for.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I've never seen the record game played so badly???.

for real. dude gimmie a shout or something, I have people down there.