favorite M??tley Cr??e song

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
youngEINSTEIN Said:live wirepeace, stein. . .

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Looks That Kill

peace, 'onIce. . .

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "Home Sweet Home."

Though I'm still mad I never got to see that girl's breasts in the video.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• minimini 879 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    "shout at the devil"

tried to look for a youtube and didnt realize they re-recorded it...wow, it is impressive how shitty the remake is...didnt know it was possible to F*ck up such a simple song

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    holmes Said:

live wire

peace, 'olmes. . .

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    I haven't listened to much of their stuff, but "Dr. Feelgood" is one of the few "classic rock" songs that I cannot help but turn up when it plays on the radio.

• Options
    Post deleted by Driftwood

• Options
    Driftwood Said:

smoking in the boys room

peace, 'wood...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I liked Dr. Feelgood as a kid. I have no idea why.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    I liked Dr. Feelgood as a kid. I have no idea why.
    it's actually not bad as far as motley crue LPs go, i still have a copy that I never listen to.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Live Wire shreds. I'm also quite partial to Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away) and Kickstart My Heart.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Too Young to Fall in Love.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Live Wire all day.

The fact that anyone would suggest that that had a good LP after Shout at The Devil is

Theater of Pain, Girls, Dr Feelgood =

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Live Wire all day.

The fact that anyone would suggest that that had a good LP after Shout at The Devil is

truth.
    their fall-off was more prodigious than Van Halen/Hagar or when Metallica met MTV. They even said it themselves, in that horrible book, that "Girls Girls Girls" was it for them.

Live Wire.

with a dash of Too Fast For Love, that song will always make me laugh.

honestly: they're horrible though hahaha

Live Wire all day.

Definitely. One or two decent songs up to a point, but they definitely went down the poopoo platter (a proper "pupu platter" went to Def Leppard, who unfortunately went down their poopoo platter when they wanted to tell people how to "Make Love Like A Man". Don't go away mad, bra, just go away.)

But it's all about that Vince Neil solo album with a few Dust Brothers-productions.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I'll cosign "Kickstart My Heart." But I was almost going to throw a vote to "You're Invited (But Your Friend Can't Come)" from the Encino Man soundtrack. However, that's some Vince solo tip shit.

I just looked up Vince Neil on Wikipedia. Sort of depressing, but I did stumble upon this nugget. I wonder if there were and beats:

In September of 1995, Neil released Carved In Stone, an industrial-oriented album produced by the Dust Brothers

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    But it's all about that Vince Neil solo album with a few Dust Brothers-productions.

Answers that question. Or does it?

Answers that question. Or does it?

It makes a better instrumental album.