usps dialogue (rr)

parenparen 537 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
usps employee: what, you do eBay?paren: yeah.usps employee: whata you do?paren: what do i sell?usps employee (baffled): yeah.paren: i sell records.usps employee: yeah, a lot of people do eBay.paren: (nods) usps employee (now processing international parcels at an alarmingly slow rate): japan huh? what kind of music they like in japan?paren: i sell mostly hiphop and jazz records to buyers in japan.usps employee: well, you never know i guess. even though they can't understand it maybe they like the beep bop (nodding her frizzy old head slightly as if to an imagined hiphop beat) boop boop pow. paren: ...jumpcut to 8+ minutes later, after processing the 4 (four!) parcelsusps employee: do you need any stamps, phonecards, or...paren: god, no. here's my card. credit, please.

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Paren,

The pass score cutoff on the USPS entrance examination is not very high!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Please to hook me up w/ large professor cd-r, dude!

• parenparen 537 Posts
    Please to hook me up w/ large professor cd-r, dude!

yo, hijacker! pm me your mailing address - or i will just up it to a server space if you'd prefer.

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    its probably because your moms got Ralphs grocery store brand shoes and a built in BK chicken fries dispenser.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    its probably because your moms got Ralphs grocery store brand shoes and a built in BK chicken fries dispenser.

You been eatin' too much ham, yo! I seen you the other day talkin' to Brooke Burke on the E! Wild On SD Lunch Counters.

Lickshots.