help me understand these ignorant ass people

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.nbc12.com/global/story.asp?s=10499467two blocks from my house.+bonuses in the comments section.

Comments

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

what? running around with a butcher knife?

what? running around with a butcher knife?

BBQ!!!

We need some more of this in Williamsburg!"

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Blantent disrespect for anything or anyone in that community. parents let them act like that, if the parents are even there (we know the baby daddays aint). this is an epidemic and until these people stand up for whats right they will continue to act like this. its just a repeating cycle cause by the parents that dont dicipline their kids and let them do what they want. lock them kids up so they dont rob me with a knife. It will never change because this is acceptable behaviour in that community. This is actually minor compared to the rapes, murders, drug dealings, and robberies in that area. these people just dont care about themselves so why would care about you or anything else in the world? The only people that can change this are the same ones that blame the world for their problems. Dont worry though, barrack will save you.

Well, that is my friend and i feel that if someone came after my family in that manner i would have gone off the way she did if not worse. And just because she reacted in a way that wasn't her age her mom doesn't have to beat on her or smack her on national television because that might not be her way of decipline for her child because the media could have changed it around as child abuse, and when you live in neighborhoods that isn't all together then that doesn't make it ghetto because of situation like that.[/b] [what a sentence] Also things happen and she does live in a decent home. People always judge situations in the wrong way and you could live in anywhere and crime still happens you could live in the most nicest area there is and crime can still happen.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    People out here start buggin when the heat comes.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    and to think ya'll told me nothing goes on in Richmond weeknights.