Looking for some records

SpiritoSantoSpiritoSanto 43 Posts
edited June 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey all - I've been away for the better part of a year, I can't afford to get records year round and visiting boards is a temptation! BTW wanted to say what's up to some old friends in case they read this- Adri., Ryan, Phill, Tony, Mike B, Xavier, Jon/Dubious, and the other cats here I've known.Today is my bday and I've wanted to get some records so I thought Id try posting. To be straight up, Im poor and Im looking for cheap copies of stuff (I don't want to waste anyone's time, but I can't afford $75 stuff). A G/G record is totally fine with me if the price is right. Im not picky and won't be like 'hey this cover has wear!' or anything like that. Who knows, there's been several times when I've found things here that I never thought Id own so I thought Id at least ask. Ok, the list:Les DeMerle - Transfusion / SpectrumBonniwell Music Machine - S/TDel Shannon - Further Adventures Of Charles WestoverDanny McCulloch - Wings Of A ManClaudja Barry - Sweet DynamiteDeath Wish OSTMike Curb Congregation - Burning Bridges / Sweet Gingerbread ManNew Hope - GodofallofusShotgun - S/T (1st album with band on cover)Los Angeles Negros - Esta Noche La Paso ContigoJohn Dankworth - Movies 'N MeArs Nova - Sunshine & ShadowsThe Glass Family - Electric BandDennis Coffey - Back HomeBlack Sabbath - Master Of Reality / ParanoidBit A Sweet - Hypnotic1Mark Murphy - Mark Murphy SingsCurfew - Photogenic Jenny 45 (or the Let There Be Dark lp)Ipcress File OSTSweet Revival - S/TTroyka - S/TPassport - Hand MadeOcean - Put Your Hand In The HandBarbarella OSTThe Warriors OSTI do have some things I can trade (but I can't ship to Europe/overseas). Anyway, if anyone has anything I might be interested in, please let me know. Thanks a lot!Jamie

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Yo Jamie.

Happy B-day and hope all is well my friend!
    Hit me with your address, I still have a grip of stuff for you and also, I'll send you some of the things you have on your list for a b-day pres!

Peace and happy belated b-day homie!

Adrian

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Jamie! Long time, no hear. I'll look and see what I have off of that list.

Happy birthday!

• Hey, Im glad to hear from everyone. A lot of the time my bday is like the doldrums so I was glad to come on here today and have messages from several people. Thanks to everyone for the offers, I'll send PMs right now. And please know that I appreciate the offers weather or not I can take them or have to pass.

A - Will send you a message

Mike - Great to hear from you man. Like I mentioned, I've kinda had to stay off boards for a while so I've been scarce. I have to cut myself off cold turkey from records a lot of the time. Too tempting to see all these ill records and not be able to get stuff!

Jamie

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Yo I got a NM "Ocean - Put Your Hand In The Hand"

and I gotta double check but Im sure I got the Mike Curb one your after too.