Apple WWDC (NRR)

2»

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    i spent the last 8 months working on the tomtom app. you have no idea how f*ckin hardcore apple are until you have dealt with them.

at least i can finally talk about my work now. i have been NDO'd up the ass for too long now.

Well if its anything like they demo-ed, nice work to you and your crew...great feature.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    You ain't seen nothing yet...

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    soo they will have a tom tom program for the iphone great! i can use that

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Has everyone tried Safari 4? One crash so far but other than that,

I'm feeling it. Had one crash as well.

You ain't seen nothing yet...

yeaaaah... and?

• Got the iphone 3G in March. I am an angry loser. To add insult to injury, my biggest beef with the iphone has been the speed. So what's the new one called? The "3G S", that S is for Speed. Assholes.
    When I bought it, I even asked the guy at AT&T if they were coming out with a new one anytime soon and he was like, "This is the 3G, it IS the new one!"
    Soooo pissed.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Got the iphone 3G in March. I am an angry loser. To add insult to injury, my biggest beef with the iphone has been the speed. So what's the new one called? The "3G S", that S is for Speed. Assholes.
    When I bought it, I even asked the guy at AT&T if they were coming out with a new one anytime soon and he was like, "This is the 3G, it IS the new one!"
    Soooo pissed.

In all fairness - that's just how it goes with tech and especially smart phones. I can sympathize though. You might be able to flip your phone on craigslist for decent loot to make up the difference to cop the new one. Either that or wait until next March OR drop the extra $200+ to do an "early upgrade".

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I have to wait 'til the end of July to get mine. Finally gonna quit my 7+ year run with Voicestream/T-Mobile too.

Sorry Raj...I'm leaving the unlocked fam.