Weekend finds

2»

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Been spending most of my money on these lately....

But still gotta get my fingers all nasty for these....

Sorry about the bad pic quality.
    KC and the Sunshine Band
    Hamza el din "Escalay the Water Wheel" (I need a cleaner copy)
    Mal Waldron Live (good shit)
    H.P. Lovecraft (good shit)

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    Pressure Sensitive is Ronnie Laws' best LP IMO

I pick up a lot of records but this is noteworthy

Buffalo Volcanic Rock- Oz Heavy Prog Psych Rare

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Came home this morning at 6 from one of the best DJ gigs I've had in a long time (shouts to DJ Kolbak and The Funkatheque crew).

Got up at 11 with a hangover, ate some oatmeal, jumped on the racing bike and went to the countryside for a late-pass flea market run.

Thought everything would be cleaned out, but I did get some OK leftovers:

Ripple Blast does Funny Girl, UK Bongo Band double, UBB euro disco, Ocean moder (feelin this), Que Tal America double, Cheyenne double, Carmel 80s UK soul/jazz, reggae stuff, clean Otis (why are his LPs always beat to death?).

oooh shit, niiice.. Funny Girl Cheyenne and a disco favourite!!!. just one question, COUNTRYSIDE = meaning ???

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Big ups to Marco @ Tropicalia Discos for these!

Aquino is half beautiful acoustic guitar work, half Earth Wind and Fire wannabees. Top right is a novela soundtrack with Quarteto em Cy "Salve o Verde", and if you don't already know that Cesar Mariano...hardest drum break to come outta Brasil, great record all the way around. Happy to replace my 80s issue with the OG.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    lua nova lua cheia..love thAT TRACK
    NICE OG

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Thought this was a one tracker until I got my hands on a copy... one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. Can't stop playing it, and gets a little louder each time.

I neeeeeeed this!