Waiting on Ebay Auction Winners to Pay Up

2»

Comments

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Hard Ticket to Hawaii does have a giant snake, but nobody's sarfing with the crocodilian like that...
    looks great though, whatever it is...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

No, there are no material variables at all. The amount that you bid is not a mystery to you. Don't bid more money than you have. This is kind of like a basic principle of adulthood. Anyone who doesn't understand and subscribe to it should be banned from eBay.

Firstly dude I aint never bought shit of you so for you to take ahuge leap of illogic and call me a child that should not be allowed on ebay based on afew statements Ive made shows your pretty immature. Cause adults deal wit facts and reson. Or maybe your one of those adults that never learnt to read properly!

Check my previous posts boludo, i say nothing about not having the funds, I speak about timing my bids/purchase/payment to my income whichc works on a 14 day cycle.

See in the adult world we got things like rents,bills,expenses...some you can plan some you cant. I have acertain amount of disposable income per payday, and I have every right to bid on a record if I KNOW the money will be available PRIOR to the period the seller asks to be paid within.

Are you following me so far,or is this too complex for you to grasp?

Secondly,if there are no 'material variables" then why do you put your records up for AUCTION? Why not set a price and do 'buy it now'? Why,because you want to get the most money for your record, and you dont know how much ppl are willing to pay (a variable). You want your cake and you want to eat it to.

You want dudes desperately fightin for that recod to milk all the $$$ from them and you expect dudes to step into the marina with a wad of cash prepared to spend big? I dont know dude, maybe you were born with a trust fund, but us working class ppl dont always have the money on the spot...hence wonderful inventions like credit cards, loans and lay by.

i dont bid money the dont have, I bid on money that I WILL have before payment is due.

You sound like another jaded tryhard dickhead jumping into an honest dialouge trying to score some SS points.... But feel free to post up your Ebay seller nick so I dont waste any of my poor man dollars on your rich pampered ass.

Anyone else that feels im sum scumbag bidder feel free to do the same an i will stay away from your auctions.

• Not to sound like a dick, but if you gotta wait til payday to pay for records... you probably shouldn't be buying records at that point in time. [/b]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Firstly dude I aint never bought shit of you so for you to take ahuge leap of illogic and call me a child that should not be allowed on ebay based on afew statements Ive made shows your pretty immature. Cause adults deal wit facts and reson. Or maybe your one of those adults that never learnt to read properly!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Check my previous posts boludo[/b]

I didn't want to let this argentinism get lost in SS history without a proper showcase.

For the record, Lokoone bought records from me in the past and he paid faster than a japanese Blue Note buyer.