E3 (calling all nerds.... Batmon)

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I downloaded the Uncharted 2 beta last night, that has got to be the most beautiful looking game I have ever seen.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I saw The Beatles Rock Hero ad last night. Animation is dope!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Yeah, M$ knocked it out this year with Natal.

Next up WWDC!

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    Nintendo's portion was somewhat disappointing (as expected) but I'm still amped for a new Metroid game if I don't sell my Wii by the time it comes out.

I hardly even play games anymore, rather just keep the PS3.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I saw The Beatles Rock Hero ad last night. Animation is dope!

Somebody I know who's at E3 emailed this yesterday:

"Played Beatles Rock Band last night at the Microsoft judges event, then drank Cristal with McLovin, Soulja Boy, and George Harrison's whiny bitch of a son."

Seeing as how this dude is a complete sarcasmo, that must've been quite the raucus table.

As for the game itself, he would only say that the harmonizing is awesome.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I still need to cop a PS3 in order to cop that Arkham Asylum 'joker'.

Shit looks hella dope.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I like buttons. And although that M$ thing looks impressive, beyond the obvious wii clone games I don't think they have too many ideas for how to use this technology yet. It could end up like their interactive tables.

"You have to use your hands? That's like a babies toy!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqddF27UT2o#t=0m58s

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I don't play games as much as I used to...BUT DAMN!!!!!
    I need that ish!!!
    I knew it was just a matter of time for something like this to happen. (No remotes)

I wonder what the lifehood of the product is.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

(well that didn't take long)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Yeah when I first read about this I had images of the EyeToy springing to mind which was fun for a total of about 5 seconds.

However, having seen it in action it seems like a far more thoroughly thought out bit of kit and can hopefully be supported by some actual games unlike the partygame software that makes up the Wii catalogue.

Also, Modern Warfare 2. Excellent.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Also, Modern Warfare 2. Excellent.

Yes.

There was an advert for this after the CL final, and I gots all excited. Then it said I have to wait till November. 11.10.09

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    I still need to cop a PS3 in order to cop that Arkham Asylum 'joker'.

Shit looks hella dope.

I'm kinda getting annoyed with all these console exclusives, especially when a game is getting released on ALL consoles. I think that Xbox exclusive for this game is a few extra maps for the challenge modes

And that last guardian looks sick, kinda like Tamagotchi on roids.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    gonna force my girlfriend to watch an hour and thirty minutes of the playstation e3 presentation with me tonight

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

And that last guardian looks sick, kinda like Tamagotchi on roids.

Yeah ... I'm fiending that. It's the new game from the developers of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus which are high on my list of favorite games evar. This is one of those moments where I wish I went with the PS3 instead of the 360.