Teaching Michael Jackson DANCE !! - $50 (Midtown W

TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
found this in the musical instruments for sale section of CL.Teaching Michael Jackson DANCE !! - $50 (Midtown West)Reply to:sale-pqvb7-1202841223@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Date: 2009-06-03, 4:32AM EDTHi , my name is YOJI from Japan.I teach The King Of Pop , Michael Jackson Dance !!From Moonwalk to how to move gracefully and sexy more than anybody !!If you are gentlemen , you could get any chicks with your dance at the club !!If you are ladies , you could be super sexier like Naomi Campbell !!ITS TRUE.The price is $50/an hour + dace studio fee (depend on the studio $15-25)*If you are the member of New York Sports Club, we can work out there , in the studio of NYSC, unless there is a class.So you don`t need to purchase studio fee but we might be disturbed by another customer sometime.*If you don`t need the studio and mirror, I can teach you on the outside,at park or else.Its $45/ an hourPlease email me if you are interested !! We could figure out the time and place.[email]yoji.as@gmail.com[/email]Also you can check my performances atmyspace.com/yoji_mbe