Jumbo-turn on to love-prelude?

axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
I forgot I had this lp, it kinda blows but since it's preludes first release does it fetch any loot? Or is it a $20-40 type thing?Thx!Since I'm talking bout prelude lp's, what's your favorite?I like "silk" it's a pretty good soul record..Please add on.

Comments

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    Re: Jumbo - I dig the side-long title track, but the rest of the LP is pretty forgettable IMO. I've seen it in the dollar bins around town on more than a few occasions, so I don't believe it is worth too much.

One early Prelude I always wanted to hear and which I believe goes for loot is Disconnection.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts
    I believe I've grabbed two copies from dollar bins. I like a few of the tracks on side one.

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    Gotcha. U guys are talkin bout the one with the girl on the cover right? the rhythm is cool but it's not really doing it for me all the way through...

What's up with the disconnection lp? Disco?

Re: Jumbo - I dig the side-long title track, but the rest of the LP is pretty forgettable IMO. I've seen it in the dollar bins around town on more than a few occasions, so I don't believe it is worth too much.

One early Prelude I always wanted to hear and which I believe goes for loot is Disconnection.

On the strength of the cover disconnection looks dope. I'm digging that cover hard!

How is the prana people lp? The one track I've heard is real nice, not sure of the title-"music, take me higher". Is that worth tracking down?

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    How is the prana people lp?

Like the Disconnection, PP is another early Prelude which also goes for a fair amount. Good stuff. I believe two of the members are the Aleem Brothers, but I might be mistaken. The MP3's are out there on the blogosphere.