when to hold em, fold em, walk away or run

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
The cotton picking thread got me thinking about this, because rednecks in SC used wear these racist t-shirt when there was so much debate around the confederate flag flying on the Statehouse. I kinda regret not checking one of these people back when I saw them.Stuff like this:Dude was wearing this shirt (below) at Trader Joe's the other day. I wanted to say something or start shit with him. My wife could sense it and made me go wait in the car. I had a real hard time convincing myself that it would wrong to at least say something like "Nice shirt dickwad."Maybe it's a trap? It's one thing to wear a McCain/Plain, Obabm/Biden, or even Nobama or Worst President Ever (Bush). But some shit is beggin for it.

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

The best way to handle fools like that is to embarrass them. You should walk up to him, give him some dap and then start talking about him coming to some Klan meetings with you in a really loud voice.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I was driving through the Hamptons last weekend and there were a couple of dickwads outside 7-11 holding signs saying "When they jumped the fence they broke the law" (also "support our troops" bit of a non sequitor) And I ended up locking icegrill with one of them for the longest time, like uncomfortably, r u ghey long. I really wanted to give him the finger but I was in a zipcar and didn't know what my damage waiver was. That light took forever.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    The cotton picking thread got me thinking about this, because rednecks in SC used wear these racist t-shirt when there was so much debate around the confederate flag flying on the Statehouse. I kinda regret not checking one of these people back when I saw them.

Stuff like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Questions-About-American-History-Supposed/dp/0307346692/

Good chapter: Was the Civil War all about slavery, or was something else at stake?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    My wife could sense it and made me go wait in the car.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

I think this happens to Frank pretty often.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

That's our only Trader Joe's. I don't want get teh ban. There are a lot of things I need from there. Sardines, dry roasted unsalted nuts, gluten free English Muffins. That's much more important than trying to waterboard some fat fucktard in front of the chicken sausage samples. Son of a bitch took more than one too. I guess that's what freedom's all about?

That's our only Trader Joe's. I don't want get teh ban. There are a lot of things I need from there. Sardines, dry roasted unsalted nuts, gluten free English Muffins. That's much more important than trying to waterboard some fat fucktard in front of the chicken sausage samples. Son of a bitch took more than one too. I guess that's what freedom's all about?

You should have mentioned it was trader joe's... that place is ill. I miss it being up in Canadaland... they have this insanely over sized Belgian chocolate bar that is crazy tasty.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

You should have mentioned it was trader joe's...

umm..

Dude was wearing this shirt (below) at Trader Joe's the other day.

umm..

Right.

I think I gravitated towards the 'wife sent me to the car' and the rest of the story was negated because of that.

umm..

Right.

I think I gravitated towards the 'wife sent me to the car' and the rest of the story was negated because of that.

read my poasts thoroughly from now on. every detail is very very significant.