your first CAR

2»

Comments

• '91 Infiniti G20. The poor man's BMW. I drive a much more humble Toyota Matrix these days and love it.

Hey, thats my 1st car too, and I still drive it. I love these cars, and I plan on buying another one in the future. There cheap, easy to fix, and mad comfortable.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    A 1979 or 1980 Datsun B210 handmedown from my mom.

Got it in 1986.

In 1989 this drunk driver mutherfucker drunk off his ass in a big pickuptruck came crashing into 5 cars in a freeway in Richmond, CA and hit my car, the third one of the five, destroying it. My girlfriend at the time went through the front window, broke her neck and got chemical burns from gas on the freeway. I was trapped inside and the roof came down and cut my head open. I almost bled to death, had to get 2 emergency blood transfusions and my shoulder was fractured into 20 pieces.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    NEVER OWNED A CAR AND HOPE I'LL NEVER HAVE TO

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    First car I drove: VW Beetle
    First car I drove regularly: Toyota Celica Supre (79)?
    First car given to me : 88 Merc Topaz
    First car I bought: VW Superbeetle '74

1974 Super Beetle

• DJ_NevilleCDJ_NevilleC 1,922 Posts
    First car I had access to was 1969 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon. Big ass engine. Great for laying rubber. Actually got it airborne once.

First car I owned was a blue 1980 Honda Civic. High school graduation present. My friend Tom Peters burned a hole in the passenger seat on day six or so of owning it. I put a "Willie Nelson for President" sticker on it and was smoking a joint in it in the parking lot of my college dorm when we heard that Reagan had gotten shot.
    Put over 105,000 miles on it and drove it to Dead shows from Massachusetts to New Mexico. Also Mardi Gras, Chicago Fest and Spring Break in Fort Lauderdale. Ended up giving to my sister who slid it off a mountain road in it in Colorado and rolled it over twice and drove away from the scene. Great car.

Not mine -