Festival Strut!

finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Festival season is finally coming. Where you all going to?I would love to go to the Big Chill Festival in the UK. The line-up is simply insane and much too long to post here. Has anyone already been there and can recommend it?

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Will dj at hiphopkemp in the czech republic and will also open up for the poets of rhythm at supernatural festival in utrecht. will try to make it to the northsea jazz to chill...i heart festivals!!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I wish I could go to a lot more, but I hope to be going to Bumbershoot this year.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Will dj at hiphopkemp in the czech republic and will also open up for the poets of rhythm at supernatural festival in utrecht. will try to make it to the northsea jazz to chill...i heart festivals!!

Hey Sticky, saw your name on the flyer. Utrecht is my hometown and I will definitely come down for that one. Great to have Budos and the Poets playing on a 5 minutes bikeride from my house.

• big chill always has the best line up for summer festivals in the UK IMO, there are loads of pop/rock festivals at the same time too so big chill isn't completely packed out either, and its really close to where i live. I want to go just to see quantic & combo barbaro this year.