Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    hahaha "Zach" is on this too.

I can't blame dudes for gettin the moneys.

Outside of Japan though I really don't see the appeal for this game. But I mean I hated guitar hero so what do I know.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Im thinking this game will be a hit.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Im thinking this game will be a hit.

Yeah, most likely.

spelunk: I was working for a video gaming magazine back when The Sims first came out. I thought that game was the dumbest fucking thing I'd ever heard of and that there was no way people would play a game that simply replicates the boredom of day-to-day life. Whoops!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

okay I'll stick to playing NBA Jam on my Sega Genesis and some Counterstrike. I'm cool with that.

• fishmongerfunkfishmongerfunk 4,154 Posts

do young teens still want to be scratch dj's? this concept would have been rad in 1995.

Haha if I were any one of these djs I would be so geeked to be in this game though. I mean it's like every little kid's dream!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    so its not actually "mixing" per say but just throwing pre-programmed effects and scratches over a song?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Not really sold on either of these games, but the controller for Scratch looks 1000X better than the one for DJ Hero.

vs

WTF were they thinking not having a mixer or a fader attached to the turntable?

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Not really sold on either of these games, but the controller for Scratch looks 1000X better than the one for DJ Hero.

vs

WTF were they thinking not having a mixer or a fader attached to the turntable?

mixer spotted

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    must become the seratomicrowave graemlin