PREDICTIONS

2»

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Chin up, son.

Ronnie and Anderson can now pop off to roast some dollies, Giggs and Scholes can attend Rio's owl-infested wedding, the Rooneyman can get tubby with Coleen; Herbatov can go down and out in Paris and Budapest and kick back with fellow delinquent vampires, Carrick can go play with his trainset and Tevez can go paint some caves in the South of France whilst contemplating threesome action with Mrs Mascherano.

And we roll on to the new season where all of today's woes are ancient history and EPL pundits attempt to fool the public into believing they are watching world class football.

Entertainment yes, football....not so much.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Cheers for your victorious sympathy Mr skel, yeah I appear to have got lost in CL highs and lows this week for a change(that birthday story seems less whimsical now) but up for next week.

Park is also my boy, think he was left very much high and dry last night and, while it pains me to say this, the absence of Fletcher was a real blow to us. Don't think they would have cut through our team as easily if he was on the pitch.

Still shocked about Fergie's team selection and tactics though, to be honest, we played pretty shit both times we won the damn thing as well but just had a far more bountiful selection of luck.

Looking forward to the transfer talk over the summer to keep me going. Think there will be a significantly higher amount of changes for Man U compared to if we had won last night.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Uniterd

• ignastyignasty 163 Posts

Park is also my boy, think he was left very much high and dry last night and, while it pains me to say this, the absence of Fletcher was a real blow to us.

I thought so too going in to the match, yet the announcers were talmbout "Fletcher was the player they were most comfortable going without, etc."