Rub A Dub Mix or The Essence of Diggin

indyindy 58 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Hey Peeps out there,yesterday i went out of town to go digging at some flea markets. As i thought, the recordnerds(people who are at the fleamarkets at 0615 to find the one rare record went to another market, so i had some decent finds. some latin, 2 gladys knight and the pips, a Spoonie G LP i never saw before ... since you NEVER find some real jamaican records around here i was pleased to find these 2 samplers who seemed to be a only a little above average.... But as i found out they are THE HEAT !!!i thought id share this quick mix i did inna Reggae StyleMy 2 Cents Mix In A Rub A Dub Style (Ruff 'Round The Edges Edition) DL Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/236860763/Junior_Fab_Presents_-_My_2_Cents_Mix_In_A_Rub_A_Dub_Style_.mp3UK Skanking /// Capital LettersJah Works /// The GladiatorsLove Rasta /// Gideon Jah RubbaalNatty Dread Upon A Mountain Top /// U BrownI Never Run, I never Hide /// Linval ThompsonRub A Dub Style /// Ranking TrevorRock To The Music /// DillingerI Love You So /// The Twinkle BrothersCan't Hide from Jah /// The HeptonesMr. Bassie /// Sly DunbarBody Heat /// Miss Misty