b/w

Sweet vajhh!

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    NASTYA

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    This is gross. She looks like she's 15.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts

Occasional acrobatic sex is great but Nastya looks too youngin, paired with the sad music I feel weird watching it.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    dayuumm... head up the ass fo real! this chick half snake, half female and half slinky

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    deeeeyum.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Occasional acrobatic sex is great but Nastya looks too youngin, paired with the sad music I feel weird watching it.

when she looked to the camera I felt sad and dirty, then I kept watching

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i would be curious to know what the judging criteria to "worlds best girlfriend" actually is.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Did anyone like her elbows?

i would be curious to know what the judging criteria to "worlds best girlfriend" actually is.

Yeah for real. I for one am not into the barely legal look. Well, if acrobatic sex with young jawns is your only criteria then you would appreciate this extremely NSFW link which will make you stare and then you will probably feel icky. At least that's how it was for me:

nsfw

i got to say contortionist have never been a turn on for me what so ever, sure a bit of flexibility is fun, but definitely not a deal breaker, i must be in the minority with that one though as i seem to like strange things, like a personality, common interest and stuff.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    i must be in the minority with that one though as i seem to like strange things, like a personality, common interest and stuff.

dude, you sound like Drew Barrymore in a romantic comedy.

i must be in the minority with that one though as i seem to like strange things, like a personality, common interest and stuff.

dude, you sound like Drew Barrymore in a romantic comedy.
    i know i need to lift my game, i apologize

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Yeah for real. I for one am not into the barely legal look. Well, if acrobatic sex with young jawns is your only criteria then you would appreciate this extremely NSFW link which will make you stare and then you will probably feel st[/b]icky. At least that's how it was for me:

nsfw

• Options
    dayuumm... head up the ass fo real! this chick half snake, half female and half slinky[/b]

teh next level mathematicsis. I blame it on a tha puntangyahhh.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    i got to say contortionist have never been a turn on for me what so ever, sure a bit of flexibility is fun, but definitely not a deal breaker, i must be in the minority with that one though as i seem to like strange things, like a personality, common interest and stuff.

Really, wtf is she going to do, wrap around you like a pretzel? What is that going to do?

I say do doggy and call it a day. All this bending and flipping is too much work and wasted time.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    This is WAY more MY steez right here.............

GOOD LORD!
    She don't play fair with the other girls

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This is WAY more MY steez right here.............

That is like some old school burlesque type shit right there... you don't actually see anything but maaaan is that shit implied. Implied really well. Fantastic as a matter of fact.