Check my beats!

PonyPony 2,283 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
Just want some feeback on my instrumentals. There's 4 here http://www.myspace.com/vaughnoliver and another 3 at www.beatsociety.com If any of you producer cats have some of your beats posted online holler at me! Good lookin' out!

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    I like tracks 1 and 4 from your myspace page and all 3 on the the beat society one.Good work

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    I like tracks 1 and 4 from your myspace page and all 3 on the the beat society one.Good work

Thanks Mang! You like the soulful stuff right?

Thanks Mang! You like the soulful stuff right?

Mos def.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    beat 3 on beatsociety, damn good.

Especially the bassline,very good work.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Especially the bassline,very good work.

Thanks, I tried to make it nice and sparse. Can you guess the sample? You probably have it in your crate.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    They are all very well done beats, Vaughn Oliver. But I personally like 1 & 4 on myspace and 2 & 3 on beat society. Did you notice that 4 on myspace and 2 on beat society sound very similar, almost identical? Good work, mayne.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    They are all very well done beats, Vaughn Oliver. But I personally like 1 & 4 on myspace and 2 & 3 on beat society. Did you notice that 4 on myspace and 2 on beat society sound very similar, almost identical? Good work, mayne.

Ya, it's the same beat, didn't realize that! If anybody here needs beats (or knows someone who does) holler at me, I have quite a wide variety of instrumentals for sale. Peas.